What would you do if you won in excess of $10 million? (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Nashie said:
$1m - Build awesome house, buy my daily driver
$2m - Give to mum, dad and sister
$1.7m - Charity
$300,000 - Buy my aston martin
$4,975,000 - Try out my business ideas (property deveolpment, retail concepts etc)
$25,000 - BOS meat bar tab
I might give my brother $100,000 because he is responsible. I wouldn't give my sister anything because she would waste it.

I'd probably give my parents $1m

I would give nothing to charity.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
1 million on material indulgence

5 million into an account with high interest returns

1.2 million into shares

2.3 million into the property market

the remaining 500 000 would be used for bribery, hahaha, nah i'd probably dish it out amoungst my folks or invest into local businesses

Sonata

HSC
probably buy a massive mansion hire sum maids and butlers, and probably donate sum of the money to familys and dunno about the rest?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
1. house
2. car
3. buy lots of cool shit for my family/friends (ie set my parents up for retirement, pay off the rest of the mortgage for them etc and buy loads of presents for people)
4. blow a fair amount of it just on material indulgences (clothes and gadgets and so forth)
5. give some of it to charity, probably a cancer-related one
6. stick the rest of it in the bank and let it accumulate interest or whatever.

man, i want ten million bucks now

ditto

drops of jupiter
HSC
* buy lots of books
* give half of money to family but first take them on more holidays and buy a house for each whereevr they like + plus give them option to retire
* start a charity and donate most of money, and invest in stable investments eg government bonds whose returns would be reinvested in charity (ie it goes on forever)
* i still want a job though, life would be boring without one!

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Literally roll myself around in it. Then go around like Mr Burns telling people to do stupid things, like he did to Homer, ie, Prank Monkey.

Evilo

HSC
I'd spend about 10k on material objects - New Laptop, Wireless Router with USB Print server, Screen, DJ Set*, Neons etc. The rest i would give to the olds to invest.

Last edited:

Evilo

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
lol dj set. It's like those pink kitchen sets they give to little kids, but more gay.
lol not *that* ameteur

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I'd pay for that operation my sister needs but we'll never be able to ever afford :eek: Um, go traveling around the world before renting out one of those luxury apartments in London for a couple of years and going to uni there. Go to New York to aggravate employees at a soup kitchen and attend a taping of The Colbert Report. Oh and I'd give a couple of million to my parents and a couple of thousand to my sisters (to put away in the bank, they're too young to do anything of consequence with the money atm)

~kiki

HSC
buy my parents a house and set up a retirement fund for them :)... Pay off my uni fees in one big chunk :p. Move out and buy myself a house.... Buy another house-- in Italy... and another one... in France. Travel the world for 2 years. Donate the remainder to charity/ join one of those volunteer programs where you actually go overseas and do the work yourself.

neverXending

HSC
pay back my parents all the accumulated iou's iv made over my 18years..
and more.

go on a very big shopping spree,

buy myself a few houses/appartments..

open a clothing shop, and label/business

travel in first class to alotttt of places.

give some to my brother and sister,

invest..

and give some to charity.

ohhhh wowww i wish it were a reality!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)