• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What would you do if... (2 Viewers)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
ohh lol i thought 'wasted' and 'pounded' were the same thing :eek: *hmm* So one is losing yur virginity and one is just a typical root? *so confused hahaha*

Kwl...btw: as for yur initial 'i'd kill myself......" comment yu didnt actually state whether yu'd call off the wedding first or not! Haha :p
no, wasted/blasted means like really drunk

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Same as plastered, maggoted, smashed etc.

Although I suppose smashed can mean both v. drunk and penetrated.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Same as plastered, maggoted, smashed etc.

Although I suppose smashed can mean both v. drunk and penetrated.
yeah originally I was going to say "he meant it like wasted, not fucked" but then realised fucked could also mean intoxicated by some means.

Ahhh, english, so versatile.

HSC
um seriously i dont think anyone finds it acceptable to have sex with other people on your bucks night wtf

HSC
drunk is not a mitigating factor, if you cant control your actions when drunk you shouldnt drink (hint: everyone can control their actions they just choose to use alcohol as an excuse)

Guesss

HSC
drunk is not a mitigating factor, if you cant control your actions when drunk you shouldnt drink (hint: everyone can control their actions they just choose to use alcohol as an excuse)
lol.

Most ppl get violent wen their 'piss' drunk but i have a cuz who gets all lovey dovey...hahaha to think he uses alcohol as an excuse to dismiss this!? lol

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Out of curiosity...my friend asked me this the other day and i thought it'd be a gud topic for discussion. :eek:

:kiss:What would you do if your fiance had sex with some lowie on his bucks night/ or *for the guys* if your fiance had sex with the stripper or something on her girls night out.

Would you:
1) Call off the wedding.
2) Not care.
3) other...

Discuss...

4) go to his house with a can of kerosene and a box of matches and burn the shit to the ground. possibly also vandalise his car, maybe even maim him with some sort of axe. or at least his dick.

and obviously call off the wedding.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)