What would you do in such a case? (1 Viewer)

dydx

HSC
abortion! Parents would murder me if i got a girl pregnant before finishing uni LOL

HSC
If I am in stated situation, which I will hopefully never be, I would abort asap.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
While we're on this. How much do abortions cost on average (generalising) in Australia? I had someone tell me it was like 5 grand, and then my thoughts were really around 1 grand. Sure I could google, but they're always like "Varies, varies, varies, situation blah blah, bs" then you find out its from a US clinic.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
would no one consider adoption?

abortion is a hard issue, and considering the psychological effects, i'm not sure i could mentally face it. when does it go from getting rid of a bunch of cells to killing?

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
would no one consider adoption?

abortion is a hard issue, and considering the psychological effects, i'm not sure i could mentally face it. when does it go from getting rid of a bunch of cells to killing?
Juno sensationalises pregnancy. Pregnancy isn't as easy as it looks. That 9 months is still very tasking on your life.

kathrinn

HSC
Scarlett Ohara myself down the stairs.

Nah, I just wouldnt get pregnant. You'd have to be fucking stupid to get pregnant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)