What you hate about UNSW (1 Viewer)

HSC
Exam Management is a fucking joke. Buses to Randwick Racecourse and then absolutely RIDICULOUS lack of transport 'oh just drive'.

GG management fuckasses

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
Exam Management is a fucking joke. Buses to Randwick Racecourse and then absolutely RIDICULOUS lack of transport 'oh just drive'.

GG management fuckasses
I was one of the luckier people who got onto the express bus to racecourse whilst people were rushing into the 372 bus. ahaha.

Although, i'd have probablycaught a taxi if i didn't have enough time for bus.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
what number is the express bus from central to racecourse?
If i remember correctly from S1 exams, busses had something like randwick express written on them.

I remember i asked the bus driver once (african dude with heavy accent):
me: does this bus go to randwick racecourse?
him: unsw exam?
me: yes
him: get in.

LOL

karoooh

HSC
Why don't you guys just catch the 891 or whatev and walk from uni? It takes 15-20 mins, tops to get there on foot!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
haha or not and get there without the hassle of actually walking there =)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
was doing it for qmb

i think ill go home and get a few hours sleep now tho, fresh mind is needed for tricky shit

found myself looking up a t-stat on an chi-squared table a moment ago......

Loz_metalhead

HSC
uhawww said:
was doing it for qmb

i think ill go home and get a few hours sleep now tho, fresh mind is needed for tricky shit

found myself looking up a t-stat on an chi-squared table a moment ago......
Hey, don't worry I thought I was completey screwed for qmb...I did all the hw etc a week before the exam. The past paper questions were nearly the exact same format as the real exam. The course may have changed since last year though.

HSC
Re: 回复: What you hate about UNSW

What stuvac? Bastards didn't even give us one week of study time, exams started immediatey after session ended.

Anywho, I studied maths from about 10am yesterday till 3am today, without doing anything else (apart from eating occasionally). This constituted about 80% of the total time I spent studying maths this semester. I think I did ok.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: What you hate about UNSW

Starcraftmazter said:
What stuvac? Bastards didn't even give us one week of study time, exams started immediatey after session ended.

Anywho, I studied maths from about 10am yesterday till 3am today, without doing anything else (apart from eating occasionally). This constituted about 80% of the total time I spent studying maths this semester. I think I did ok.
kthnx to the 12 week semester stuvac has been reduced to 3 days compared to i dont know how long for the previous 14 week semester.

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: What you hate about UNSW

I think they even gave us a week last semester, though I don't completely remember.

But if anything, shouldn't the shorter learning semester give more time for the stuvac?

Mumma

HSC
Stuvac last year was a week if i remember right. But a longer semester = more things to study for. If we were still under 14 week semesters, then we'd have another week of uni to go DX

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: What you hate about UNSW

Starcraftmazter said:
I think they even gave us a week last semester, though I don't completely remember.

But if anything, shouldn't the shorter learning semester give more time for the stuvac?
Ironically it doesn't.

Mumma said:
Stuvac last year was a week if i remember right. But a longer semester = more things to study for. If we were still under 14 week semesters, then we'd have another week of uni to go DX
That is why I prefer to go for 12 week semesters.
Cramming doesn't help much anyway.

EDIT: lol 22k views

Last edited:

karoooh

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: What you hate about UNSW

I'm not learning more things, it's the same amount I learn in 14 weeks crammed in 12. Massive fail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)