What you hate about UNSW (1 Viewer)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
I always take a deep breath when i am walking near a smoker and then exhale when im out of distance.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Forbidden: You ought to have some kind of campus presence advertising the anti-Israel League. I'd be willing to take a trip to UNSW to help recruit anti-Semites.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
one day while walking past the noticeboard on the mathews building there were a bunch of posters calling for VSU to be scrapped.

The next day when I walked past someone has ripped them from the board, leaving them dangling just above the ground.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
VSU = Voluntary Student Unionism...?? Correct me if I'm wrong...

*sigh* I reserved a book from the library, got an email telling me to go in person and get my book. I walked all the way up Basser steps from Lower Campus only to find that my book wasn't there in the self-reservation place. For some strange reason the same book was there but... under 4 different variations of the call number. I want my book....and so I had to walk all the way down again to my next class :(

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
I finally got my Student ID today :)

I can't believe i actually look good in my Student ID photo.

I usally look like im high on Drivers licence / ID photos.

Its prolly due to their new camera at FM assist.

danield

HSC
When did they get new ones?
i took mine at the beginning of this year and the lighting was off

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
VSU = Voluntary Student Unionism...?? Correct me if I'm wrong...

*sigh* I reserved a book from the library, got an email telling me to go in person and get my book. I walked all the way up Basser steps from Lower Campus only to find that my book wasn't there in the self-reservation place. For some strange reason the same book was there but... under 4 different variations of the call number. I want my book....and so I had to walk all the way down again to my next class :(
but just think of all that exercise!

same - they must have magic cameras or something. i actually look at least halfway normal in my ID photo for once. except for the fact that i wore a white jacket when they took my photo against the white background, so my head looks like it's floating in space a bit. quite normal really

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Forbidden: You ought to have some kind of campus presence advertising the anti-Israel League. I'd be willing to take a trip to UNSW to help recruit anti-Semites.
Outside the UNSW library is a couple of guys who support the notion to free Palestine.
Those who are into the political sciences should definitely understand.

You know, many people in their ID photos look like they're about to kill someone.

Last edited:

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
but just think of all that exercise!
Yeah I guess so... had to make the same trek today just to be sure I wasn't duped... when I arrived after my awesome exercising trek, the book was there! Yay! Now I don't have to spend $74.00. Woot! :headbang:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Fucking hell, Stupid Physics students in my Quantum physics lectures who ask fucking dumb "questions" just to show their "intelligence".
These questions are the equivalent to somebody yelling out the quadratic formula in a Higher math class...

Uncle

Banned
HSC
The Flexible First-Year Engineering program should be wiped off future Handbooks, UAC guides and from enrolment.

It fucks us over.

Fucking hell, Stupid Physics students in my Quantum physics lectures who ask fucking dumb "questions" just to show their "intelligence".
These questions are the equivalent to somebody yelling out the quadratic formula in a Higher math class...
ahahahhahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)