What you think of Girls in Girls schools??? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Teddy Lee said:
yes. absolutely. we're all self-obsessed, guy-obsessed, slutty, manipulative, timid airhead bitches with no sense of self-respect, dignity or humility.

oh, did I mention sarcastic?
lol yep, i totally agree!

no, okay seriously so many generalisations made here about girls schools.

yes, its probably more bitchy but thats only because there are no guys there to break up the cycle.
yes, there are some guy obsessed sluts with no self repect, but thats exactly the same with co-ed schools.
yes there are lesbians... but also the same amount as in any co-ed schools.
obviously there are shy people... once again have you ever looked at a co-ed school.

I go to an all girls school... me and my co-ed school friends are exactly the same...

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Lol, well i wouldn't imagine being in a girls school would make you much different to any other girl - but there are probably slight differences, for example at my school there are more pervets than most co-ed schools i know (i go to a boys school).

BlytheChloe

HSC
the-derivative said:
Lol, well i wouldn't imagine being in a girls school would make you much different to any other girl - but there are probably slight differences, for example at my school there are more pervets than most co-ed schools i know (i go to a boys school).
I have enough information from your signature to hunt you down and kill you.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Everything the girls on here hate about girls from all-girls schools is exactly what I like about them.

Legham

HSC
Exphate said:
Lesbians are hot. When they aren't butch.
post that pic you sent me of the decent looking lesbos! :D

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
I'm wondering why the fuck this is in Love and Realtionships. You're about to get a whole lot of trolls swamping this thread expecting a discussion on teenage lesbain schoolgirls and they're going to be sorely disappointed. You will, however, have proven that you've chosen your username wisely.
another pathetic attempt at humour from the one they call argonaut.

michael1990

HSC
I know a lot of girls that go to all girls School, doesn't bother me. They are still the same person? Just with less interaction with Males?

But on the other hand, when a male says 'oh he goes to a All Boys School, i wonder who drops the soap? Fags'
Is this true or is it a way we see them because we are not in that predicament?

Strange because i have never heard a girl say it about an all girls school (different concept of course)

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
who cares what school a girl went/goes to. looks and ease to fuck are the only important qualities. and that she is quiet and obedient.
FAG! How great a boyfriend can you be, if the only thing you want from them is what's on the outside :angry::angry::angry:

It is the likes of you that gets us guys in general being called animals that can't control themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)