What you think of Girls in Girls schools??? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Don't you remember how I noticed that you posted up pics of girls in my year in some thread? It's like the only reason you ever showed any interest in me. :( And as for my uniform, back off it's my sentimental treasure! :p

Last edited:

sja

dingleberry
HSC
I read in an SMH article 3 months ago that Males performed better in All-Boys schools, whereas girls performed better in Co-ed schools.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
sja is not mistaken, generally anything the smh says we should believe the exact opposite.

HSC
brogan77 said:
wHATEVER, I WANT IHEARTPAULFRANK IN THE PANTS
As if. You just want the goddamn pink uniform. Oh and btw the senior one is heaps hotter than the junior one (which I don't have). It comes with a belt. Haha.

You ain't getting it. :p

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
cupcake08 said:
haha yes i go to an all girls school and i would agree. in the meantime they get desperate for same sex action. the number of my friends who have tried to hit on me at some point would suggest so anyway :eek:
So layk, wanna date? :eek:

(note: i went to a co-ed school so i don't lack action. i also fend off girls normally like a shakespearean text would for paris hilton)

Stevo. said:
Yeah, but I think you're awesome for it.

It's not like girls don't have their own little cliques at co-ed schools either. My sister's had her share of moving from group to group. 'Friends' don't always remain friends forever. It's something people have to learn. Nothing is everlasting.
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA rick astley is quite win. Especially the youtube video which provides esoteric info about his good self.

My peanus is everlasting.

edit: massive bump

Last edited:

Dramaqueen06

HSC
jumb said:
This girl I know, who went to an all-girl school, told me how there is girls that get up to some kinky shit.

On topic: there's nothing wrong with all-girl schools, tell you're friends that they're shit.

LOL!
Well... at my school it was close to normal...
In fact better.

Dramaqueen06

HSC
CieL said:
Being in an all girls school is hardly normal.
I was in one for 6yrs of HS.
Right. You might not ALL be lesbians, but we had our fair share of lesbians and bi-sexuals..

I have to agree that the girls in these schools are bitches.
The only time you don't realise this is if you're a total bitch yourself.

Not a year has gone by without tears and arguments within one "group" or another.. it's also lame how girls name their groups.. and everyone outside your group is total shit and looked down upon..

We learn inside the classroom.. but outside the classroom it's a different story.. some girls are boy obssessed and insecure and shit arises from this.. major backstabbing occurs.. then you hear through the grapevine because so many girls are blabbermouths..

Don't you hate it when people start their sentences off with, "I'm not supposed to tell anyone but...."

Spent most of my HS years just hating my own sex, and hanging out with males instead. Maybe which is why I'm more like a boy.. I burp, drink beer, like cars, tend to rock up to activities and find I'm the only girl interested in say, go-karting or deep sea fishing..

You sound like fun!

I agree with you- I went to my school for four years.
It had its fair share of Bisexuals and Lesbians.
Girls labelled others as the "Emos", the "Plastics", the "Wannabees" , the "nerds" etc...
I was in the group which was labelled the "Lesbian and emo group"
Only because i had black hair and hung with a group who happened to like heavy metal and some who were lesbians...
That does not stop me from being there friend, no matter what they are like i do not judge them.
Our group was full of individuals- i was probably most different with dress sense etc... ( More girly and "Normal" as some would like to call it...
I loved the teachers there ( not in the early years though) .
It was a good learning enviroment for me though.
Honestly, i would rather an all girls school though... I have had some wonderful experiences with all the girls in the year, ones who i have faught with, ones who i hung around etc....

You get your same amount of lesbians and bisexuals in a coed school in comparison to an all girls school. Some only fall under the impression that it's "Cool" to fit in...
Expecially the younger students.

Last edited:

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Dramaqueen06 said:
You sound like fun!

I agree with you- I went to my school for four years.
It had its fair share of Bisexuals and Lesbians.
Girls labelled others as the "Emos", the "Plastics", the "Wannabees" , the "nerds" etc...
I was in the group which was labelled the "Lesbian and emo group"
Only because i had black hair and hung with a group who happened to like heavy metal and some who were lesbians...
That does not stop me from being there friend, no matter what they are like i do not judge them.
Our group was full of individuals- i was probably most different with dress sense etc... ( More girly and "Normal" as some would like to call it...
I loved the teachers there ( not in the early years though) .
It was a good learning enviroment for me though.
Honestly, i would rather an all girls school though... I have had some wonderful experiences with all the girls in the year, ones who i have faught with, ones who i hung around etc....

You get your same amount of lesbians and bisexuals in a coed school in comparison to an all girls school. Some only fall under the impression that it's "Cool" to fit in...
Expecially the younger students.
rofl you go to Blacktown girls.

JulzMighty

HSC
me and most of my guy-mates can usually pic out a girls-school-girl within a few minutes (sometimes seconds) of meeting them. they interact differently and it's not a positive (in general).

i was talking to some of my fem-friends about it, and they were saying the same about guys-school-guys.

i wouldn't send my kids to a single-sex school unless they were really dumb and desperately needed the learning environment.

julz

ccc123

HSC
shitstuff said:
Hi! Sorry I've realised that my nick is kinda wierd, but all the usernames I wanted were taken so I got annoyed and wrote "shitstuff" ahaha now I'm stuck with it.

Anyway my question is to students in coet schools.

What do you think of Girls that go to Girls Schools???

Few of my out of school friends think it's absolutly insane to be in an all girls school. I nearly changed my school because of that. However, I didn't. Schools are for learning and who cares in what environment you are learning in.

But it makes me wonder what do other people think.
What does this have to do with Love and Relationships?

Answer to Your question: I think Private School girls are like real life Ja'mie King's.

writerdeeh

HSC
I happen to go to an all girls school, and I actually LIKE IT.

OH THE SHOCK! THE HORROR!

WTF is wrong with being in an all-girls school? So it sucks without any guys. Quite frankly, I believe it's more beneficial to my education. It's a great learning environment, and every school has the sluts and the bitches. I don't know which school doesn't.

I happen to like going to an all girls school, as I have guys friends to talk to afterwards. I don't see what the big deal is.

School is school. I don't think we're bitchier or "cock-starved" than anyone else. And I've seen bitchier girls in co-ed schools.

Why the hell does anyone even care?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
ccc123 said:
What does this have to do with Love and Relationships?

Answer to Your question: I think Private School girls are like real life Ja'mie King's.
Except I want to have sex with them, unlike Chris Lilley.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)