What you would LOVE UNSW to have (1 Viewer)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
QFT, I feel you mate.

I'm interested in both whites and asians, but the amount of asians in UNSW is so shocking to the point where they become boring.

on the other hand, the white women i've seen so far are fukken hot, perhaps it's better this way so they won't become boring lol
but only a handful of the asians are hot. i'm asian myself and t he girls are fuckin atrocious.

you either sacrifice a good face for a nice slim body or u get nothing good at all.

Jack Holt

HSC
but only a handful of the asians are hot. i'm asian myself and t he girls are fuckin atrocious.

you either sacrifice a good face for a nice slim body or u get nothing good at all.
damn, you couldn't have said that better bro. yeah i'm asian too and i'm sure there are a lot of ppl like us who are fed up with our own kind too lol :hippie:

dawdlex3

HSC
there are tennis courts -_-'

and +1 to the escalators and lockers idea. fucking biomed
the tennis courts were demolished and there's something else being constructed there now.

and... ZOMG johnny depp visits BOS lol

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
This.

And to contribute to the hot girls discussion, for all you know, the girls are complaining about the lack of hot guys too :haha:
What are you talking about?

Plenty of hot guys walking around at UNSW.

In 30 degree heat... :drink:

lychnobity

HSC
More hot white chicks

i don't know if its just the lack of whites at our uni, but DAMN whites are sooo much better than asians.

the standard of asian chicks at our uni is SOO apalling, it's ridiculous. can't find a pretty face anywhere.
Go to commerce and cofa

QFT, I feel you mate.

I'm interested in both whites and asians, but the amount of asians in UNSW is so shocking to the point where they become boring.

on the other hand, the white women i've seen so far are fukken hot, perhaps it's better this way so they won't become boring lol
+1

littlesev

HSC
What are you talking about?

Plenty of hot guys walking around at UNSW.

In 30 degree heat... :drink:
trufax!

Anw, what I meant to say is that hotness is relative to taste. Someone's version of hot might be your version of 'ugh'. And if there comes a day when every one in unsw is 2 metres tall perfection, I'd kill myself :hammer:

appletoa

HSC
I think a bigger, faster version of those moving walkways you see at airports, following the major pathways around the uni (converting to escalators when coming to the big stairways). Either that or a tram sort of thing. Save a fair bit of walking.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Have to see it or I won't buy it. Permission to stalk? :haha:
I'll save you some time:
5'6" Arab guy with glasses and conservative clothing. Odd obsession with weight-lifting and body building. Does Engineering degree. Currently unemployed(?). Nice guy, bit geeky, good friend once he comes out of his shell.

littlesev

HSC
I'll save you some time:
5'6" Arab guy with glasses and conservative clothing. Odd obsession with weight-lifting and body building. Does Engineering degree. Currently unemployed(?). Nice guy, bit geeky, good friend once he comes out of his shell.
That totally reminds me of this guy I met during yellow shirt application. Hmm.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll save you some time:
Isn't Omie Jay curry?

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC
Not sure. Certainly not traditional curry. Skin's too light. Maybe far northern Indian or Central Asian.
I thought he was pakistani.

Wish UNSW had a subway on campus.
And aircon that works in Biomed theatres (or maybe that's just lecturers forgetting to turn it on).

ce-silly

HSC
N/A

And aircon that works in Biomed theatres (or maybe that's just lecturers forgetting to turn it on).
omg yes!! Biomed theatres are the worst, Keith Burrows is pretty bad too.
I would love UNSW to have air freshener in Keith Burrows lect theatre.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

+1 on subway, also Maccas, KFC, Hungry Jacks and any other major fast food outlet.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Subway would be great. McDonalds could hardly get any closer.

I've never notived the 'smell' in Keith Burrows theatre yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)