What you would LOVE UNSW to have (1 Viewer)

Jack Holt

HSC
I'm lying on one of those comfy couches @ the library as I'm writing (the ones on the first floor which oversee the library lawn) and feeling very awesome, i was lucky that there was an empty spot when i arrived :) would love to have more of these!! UNSW please add some more couches lol :hippie:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Hey hey, where are abouts are you now? Cos I'm currently in the Level 3 computer labs. :D
lol.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I dunno if they exist at UNSW, but hot women that want to fuck me. That's what I'd like.

Jack Holt

HSC
now that you boys talk about it, an escalator would be nice from lower to upper campus :( anyone ever abuse the handicapped elevator?

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Its own train station
Oh yes. That deserves an epic positive rep. I remember reading an article in the SMH talking about how USYD, UTS, Macq all having train stations, whereas UNSW was lacking one. However don't hold your breath, probably won't happen till 20 years after we graduate considering the 'greatness' of State Government.

dawdlex3

HSC
Oh yes. That deserves an epic positive rep. I remember reading an article in the SMH talking about how USYD, UTS, Macq all having train stations, whereas UNSW was lacking one. However don't hold your breath, probably won't happen till 20 years after we graduate considering the 'greatness' of State Government.
A train line was proposed about 14 years ago, but then cityrail decided to abandon the lovely UNSW Kensington campus and have the eastern suburbs line run elsewhere. :hammer:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
More hot white chicks

i don't know if its just the lack of whites at our uni, but DAMN whites are sooo much better than asians.

the standard of asian chicks at our uni is SOO apalling, it's ridiculous. can't find a pretty face anywhere.

Jack Holt

HSC
More hot white chicks

i don't know if its just the lack of whites at our uni, but DAMN whites are sooo much better than asians.

the standard of asian chicks at our uni is SOO apalling, it's ridiculous. can't find a pretty face anywhere.
QFT, I feel you mate.

I'm interested in both whites and asians, but the amount of asians in UNSW is so shocking to the point where they become boring.

on the other hand, the white women i've seen so far are fukken hot, perhaps it's better this way so they won't become boring lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)