What Your think your raw marks will be? (1 Viewer)

fishy89sg

HSC
jah_lu said:
btw does the board still let you do that freedom of information thing
havent heard anyone say anyting about it before
30 bucks doesnt seem bad for 5 subjects
much betta than the 20 bucks per subject to get marks re-added (and then the "nah we didnt make the mistake you're just dumb)
i thought it was 12 bucks for remarking
what a huge mark up from last yr

susie123

Suze
HSC
arghghg
so i was sitting in bio yesterday for around 1 n a half hours doing NOTHING
but today i was working the full 2 hours.. this timing doesnt make sense
need more time

im hoping for a 70/84.... hoping for an E4.. thought it was an easy test actually.. just ran out of time

Mr Bone

HSC
N/A
Haha I didn't go so smooth

Just wondering, are the lower marks brought up significantly?

Would a 50% or so mark get scaled up more than, say, a 70%?

tehsky

so lyk yeh.
HSC
x.x
im lookin at minimum 46 raw which is ugh..shiet?hopefully i get marks for some workin out i did and somehow get atlest 50 raw =]
plzz scale to 35+ :D

jah_lu

HSC
N/A
after chewcking my answers against terry lee's and morris' got 79 although mite lose marks for proofs
made stupid errors lol like the 1st question where i only found a and b, but didnt rite it in the form a+brt5
morris got 83 so could top the state

fishy89sg

HSC
can someone (pls) tell me what a raw mark of 74/84 would scale to

Muchi

HSC
omfg...completely missed a 5 mark section and i dont no y...mind must have been playing tricks on me...was expecting 78-79 raw but after realising my idiocy....probly around 72-74 raw...oh well hopefully still get E4

Muchi

HSC
fishy89sg said:
can someone (pls) tell me what a raw mark of 74/84 would scale to
winderin the exact same thing i rekon i got 74...hopefully for urs and my sake m8 hopefully around 46-47/50

fishy89sg

HSC
Muchi said:
winderin the exact same thing i rekon i got 74...hopefully for urs and my sake m8 hopefully around 46-47/50
im happy with 45/50

stewmazza

HSC
hey everyone. was very happy with the exam today. definately the easiest in a while, probnably becuase of all the complaints!

i was very happy with my mark, think i got 8-9 out of 12 for the last question ,spent a little to long at it but it was a smart move starting with it i think

final mark probably 12-13/84, didnt nail the other parts of the exam lol! lots of silly mistakes, but what can you do. how do u think that will scale? positively? i hope so

anyt way i see everyone else did similarly to me so relatively happy good luck in all the rest of ur exams

G

gaoOO

Against terry lee's final solutions, it seems the only question i got wrong was the last question, which i'll get 1/3 for an attempt, i think.... hopefully?

so 81-82/84 depending on how the last question is marked. I really really need at least a 97 in this exam if i want to get into my course, also to make up for my internal ranking, which i know i was capable of doing a lot better in, but flunked one exam with about 70%, so i'm going to hope for the best :)

Hikari Clover

HSC
回复: Re: What Your think your raw marks will be?

i got 79....
if i did that maths induction,should be 82
:burn:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)