Whatcha think about physics? (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
physics isnt that bad its understandable its just probably the teacher and the class you have hahahaha
im the only one doing physics in my school with a teacher so its like a private tutor :D LOL!! soo im coming 1st out of 1st :)
but you're also coming last m8 :eek:

btw who else is pissed off that there's more essays than calculations in physics nowadays. I mean physics technically is applied mathematics, so shouldn't calculations have a dominating presence in the course?

zxreth

HSC
moving about is the closest topic to real physics...physics is all calculations dude and basic kinametics as covered in moving about are as easy as physics gets.

lol im just talking abt the yr 11 course

pman

Banned
HSC
lol im just talking abt the yr 11 course
i know..and the year 12 course has no physics at all
but you're also coming last m8 :eek:

btw who else is pissed off that there's more essays than calculations in physics nowadays. I mean physics technically is applied mathematics, so shouldn't calculations have a dominating presence in the course?
heck yes

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Year 12 course > Year 11 course :) and the essays make it easy :eek:

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
moving about is the closest topic to real physics...physics is all calculations dude and basic kinametics as covered in moving about are as easy as physics gets.
O_O
That's GREAT !! :spzz:

hscishard

HSC
Physics is alright , i'v done the first 2 chapters at home and done moving abut just recently thought i found it a bit hard but yeh still going alright.

My teacher is crap in physics ><
so yeah it sucks!
If you want to improve you have to practice your ass off !! :D
I disagree. Moving about is all simple maths.
WTF.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
All you have to do with essays is recall stuff... nothing hard abuout that. Although it is annoying writing a 7 mark answer on the MM theory.

pman

Banned
HSC
we had some short response questions in our internal maths exams......they are trying to bring extended response into hsc maths...the day that happens, NSW dies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)