What's A Good Course To Study At Uni????? (1 Viewer)

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
If you're a looker be a real estate agent ;)
I've always thought that to be a damned good field - esp for those not terribly academically oriented. If you have the right people skills, have a real Estate qualification of some sort (can't be harder than getting a degree) and after a few years in the field, working for an established real estate agent - maybe you can set up your own office. Nowadays most houses are $1000,000 and above. If you can get people to trust you enough and to believe in you, then you will be chosen to be their selling agent. At 1.5% to 2% commission that's a lot of money to do an relatively easy job. If you can get 20 or more a year maybe you will be on your way.

Have you not seen the successful real estate agent driving a gleaming Merc or BMW? What does an average graduate job pay?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
To be honest i don't really like to 'work' that's why if i gotta make a living might as well get paid a shit load for it =], Dont like any of the subjects im doing atm only did it for scaling lol
You did your subjects for scaling only? Well, good luck on that... you'll need it.

I've always thought that to be a damned good field - esp for those not terribly academically oriented. If you have the right people skills, have a real Estate qualification of some sort (can't be harder than getting a degree) and after a few years in the field, working for an established real estate agent - maybe you can set up your own office. Nowadays most houses are $1000,000 and above. If you can get people to trust you enough and to believe in you, then you will be chosen to be their selling agent. At 1.5% to 2% commission that's a lot of money to do an relatively easy job. If you can get 20 or more a year maybe you will be on your way.

Have you not seen the successful real estate agent driving a gleaming Merc or BMW? What does an average graduate job pay?
I think the average graduate job pays $50k a year IIRC

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Real estate agents in the Northern Beaches/Eastern surburbs must make a lot of money.

jnney

lemon
HSC
Unless you enjoy doing your high scaling subjects, you may have a hard time doing well..........

I think bachelor of traditional chinese medicine sounds pretty interesting 8) and then after that, doing post grad med at usyd.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Unless you enjoy doing your high scaling subjects, you may have a hard time doing well..........

I think bachelor of traditional chinese medicine sounds pretty interesting 8) and then after that, doing post grad med at usyd.
This, i don't know many who do well in subjects they hate

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, all the subjects I do are my faves, except SOR2 and English because it's forced upon me, and I do chem because it's prerequisite. I'd prefer drama or Art.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I did well at history/geography/ decent with english and I hated it, this was before year 10 tho, and hsc english... did ok, but many people do it, most for scaling

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)