Whats a Good Raw Mark in 4 unit? (1 Viewer)

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
justchillin said:
Bloody hell those marks sound low...I hope they dont make an exam thats too easy...would be realli gay
fuck, i think i speak for almost the entire bored community when i say we dont care that u think everything is so easy, if u had been getting such good marks u would hav already done ur hsc and been in uni by the age of 12 like those super kids, as u arent, ur still doin the hsc fuck off and just do the tests they way they fucking put em, if u dont get 100 im gunna giv u so much shit

Stefano

Sexiest Member
HSC
dawso said:
fuck, i think i speak for almost the entire bored community when i say we dont care that u think everything is so easy, if u had been getting such good marks u would hav already done ur hsc and been in uni by the age of 12 like those super kids, as u arent, ur still doin the hsc fuck off and just do the tests they way they fucking put em, if u dont get 100 im gunna giv u so much shit
This made me smile.

Thanks for stating what we were all thinking dawso.

HSC
I checked out the last bastion of truth and honesty on our world: Wikepedia.

I did a wiki-search for 'sinch' and come up with the following:

"Sinch is an alternative rock band from Doylestown, Pennsylvania, USA. The music of Sinch is often compared to, and is undoubtedly influenced by, the sounds of the Seattle scene. However, despite the band's frequent use of the "soft then loud" formula made popular by bands such as Nirvana and Alice in Chains, such comparisons are inadequate to describe the diversity of its music"

In conclusion, Libya is a land of diversity.

justchillin

HSC
dawso said:
haha u frustrated loser...its not my problem you're going to fail...haha

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
well there were only 3 band 6s at riverview last year for ext2, so justchillin might scrape a band 6.

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Brought to you by urbandictionary.com:

"1. sinch

used in primary school to describe something that was simple to do. Even if it wasnt you would still say it is cos you wanna look good.

that is so easy, it is sinch! Id beat you up but it'd b sinch so why bother"

wah

HSC
N/A
On a side note, what did justchillin get for his trial?

Necros87

meh
HSC
N/A
Stefano said:
How do you arrive at this conclusion?
the hardest exams(from memmory) were the 93 and 2000, though they were 4u not ext2, since 01 its been easier so i would say it wil be on par with the last few years, its all well and good to study the pre 01 papers but the corse has changed.

Stefano

Sexiest Member
HSC
KFunk said:
Brought to you by urbandictionary.com:

"1. sinch

used in primary school to describe something that was simple to do. Even if it wasnt you would still say it is cos you wanna look good.

that is so easy, it is sinch! Id beat you up but it'd b sinch so why bother"
Haha, thanks. Mad website by the way. (and yes, Libya....etc)

necros87 said:
the hardest exams(from memmory) were the 93 and 2000, though they were 4u not ext2, since 01 its been easier so i would say it wil be on par with the last few years, its all well and good to study the pre 01 papers but the corse has changed.
Ummm... thanks but how does that answer my question??

juschillin said:
haha u frustrated loser...its not my problem you're going to fail...haha
HAHA! The irony... you MIGHT get a higher score than dawso in the 4u exam, but he can say that about you for <b>everything</b> else!

香港!

HSC
Necros87 said:
wow that's a cool avatar u got there, can give me the site for it plz?

justchillin

HSC
We'll just wait till exams are over and uai's are released to settle this dispute...as kfunk comments: make love not war...

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
justchillin said:
We'll just wait till exams are over and uai's are released to settle this dispute...as kfunk comments: make love not war...

yea, well
until then... just stop saying ur so good..

there are alot of people that are very good..
eg. Kfunk.

with ur last years 3unit mark, i wouldnt talk myself up to be top of the state material.

Stefano

Sexiest Member
HSC
justchillin said:
Yeh, like we are going to bother coming to these forums to settle your dispute after the exams are over! pfft...

lfc_reds2003

HEY BOYSSSSS

how are we all

4 unit on monday
good news

time to shine aye just chillin

me n u mate

doin it for the all rounders

takin down whitey and leong....
EYAAAA

justchillin

HSC
omg dont pretend u could fight me...ur proably a stupid nerd who gets power off being on a computer...social life is non existant and sporting well...haha
and wtf is this about me going 2 riverview...news to me

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
justchillin said:
omg dont pretend u could fight me...ur proably a stupid nerd who gets power off being on a computer...social life is non existant and sporting well...haha
and wtf is this about me going 2 riverview...news to me
ur callin him a nerd....dude, you do latin...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)