Whats a Good Raw Mark in 4 unit? (1 Viewer)

justchillin

HSC
haha its kool man...the whole arrogance thing is just a way of preparation...if u go in there thinking ur better than the paper than u own it...gl 2 all this monday

Stefano

Sexiest Member
HSC
Thanks.

Good luck to you too.

(Btw, I went to the gym yesterday and benched my weight 5 times - beat that! :D)

scoby_2000

HSC
Stefano said:
(Btw, I went to the gym yesterday and benched my weight 5 times - beat that! :D)
haha i dont do 4u but was just told to check out this arguement by a friend

u bench ure body weight 5 times?

lol

this is funny

hehe

soz...ill let you get back to the important 4u stuff now...lol

HSC
That's alright justchillin to think that you're better than the paper (I've decided myself that I'm competing with the paper rather than other ppl, just my way of mental prep), a little arrogance is helpful, however don't go spreading slander about other ppl on here. If you think you'll carve up everyone else, that's ok but keep it to yourself, it saves you looking like an absolute tool.

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
You pussies. sif apologise to each other after all that.

have a physical fight, same teams as the argument.

everyone vs justchillin. we can tape it and sticky it as a thread and remind nerdy bastards what happens to them when they show off their nerdiness

PS this is vampire's friend. dont give him any shit for my obnoxiousness. its not my fault im turkish

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
Vampire said:
You pussies. sif apologise to each other after all that.

have a physical fight, same teams as the argument.

everyone vs justchillin. we can tape it and sticky it as a thread and remind nerdy bastards what happens to them when they show off their nerdiness

PS this is vampire's friend. dont give him any shit for my obnoxiousness. its not my fault im turkish
bahahahahaha, its funny cause its true, the turk has spoken

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I'd actually take justchillin's side. I mean, he seems an ok guy. Maths is his strong point, so I think he's allowed to have some arragance about it (and his arrogance has been pretty tame anyway - you people get too worked up). :)

Anybody who likes maths AND Latin gets respect points from me.

dawso

HSC
Slide Rule said:
I'd actually take justchillin's side. I mean, he seems an ok guy. Maths is his strong point, so I think he's allowed to have some arragance about it (and his arrogance has been pretty tame anyway - you people get too worked up). :)

Anybody who likes maths AND Latin gets respect points from me.
steele, ive lost respect for u man, are u gunna get 97 in 4unit? from what ive seen from ur work, ur not, like most of us arent, using justchillin's philosophy u should be shot, sure he can say he wants 2 get 100, but 2 say people are failures if they dont get suych an unrealistic mark then hes a wanker and is un bos material

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Getting worked up over something he put 2 seconds of thought into is a tad silly, don't you think?

dawso

HSC
Slide Rule said:
Getting worked up over something he put 2 seconds of thought into is a tad silly, don't you think?
no, not really, ive finished maths and hav a week until my next exam, got nothin better 2 do wit my time, dw, ill pass out wit booze tomoz nite so wont be back for a while

Ataturk

bah. this is the turk that posted from vampires account.

do you mean kinda like Schappelle Corby?

btw dawso is a rednut, dont listen to a thing he says.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)