Whats everyone up to lately? (1 Viewer)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
clairegirl said:
MJ that is really impressive! well done 97% burn rate :) Do you keep the wii in your pocket or do you hold it? I tend to hold it because i usually don't have pockets.. my burn rate is usually around the 70% mark lol. I love the island lap too!
Ooooh and whats the free-step.. i don't think i've done that before?!... i dont like the steppy-rythm ones.. but if u just stepping up and then down.. that would be an awsome work out. Do i have to unlock that???
I hold the thingo in my hand when I jog. Yesterday I got a burn rate of 106%! How is that even possible? I'm confused... but maybe its some body gym thing I don't understand.

Yep, you have to unlock free step. I agree that the step classes are pretty rubbish, but free step is awesome because you just choose your time (10, 20 or 30 minutes) and pace and then you can turn on the TV and the remote talks to you about how many steps you've done, how long you've got left, and counts 1,2,3,4 for you. its great :D I love it... Its really good doing it just before sleeping because its so rhythmical and so I actually fall asleep easily :)

Yay for Wii!! :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

Amazing work....on The Australian Higher Education page at the moment...not quite sure who's controlling the graphic design, but thats lol

edit: lol, they took the linked file down, but i still haz it.

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
MaryJane said:
I hold the thingo in my hand when I jog. Yesterday I got a burn rate of 106%! How is that even possible? I'm confused... but maybe its some body gym thing I don't understand.

Yep, you have to unlock free step. I agree that the step classes are pretty rubbish, but free step is awesome because you just choose your time (10, 20 or 30 minutes) and pace and then you can turn on the TV and the remote talks to you about how many steps you've done, how long you've got left, and counts 1,2,3,4 for you. its great :D I love it... Its really good doing it just before sleeping because its so rhythmical and so I actually fall asleep easily :)

Yay for Wii!! :D
yeah i dont understand the burn rate either and i've been using gym equipment for years :s haha... does anyone have any insight into it?

i think its a special wii thing! =D

hrrrm i may try to do some more stepping.. just so i can unlock free step...:)
Wii fit is the best thing ever.!

Soccer is pretty boring ... and im not that great at skiiing/boarding

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
Supra said:
Has it been proven that Wii Fit is a legitimately effective form of excercise? Sounds awesome, coz it's hard to have fun at a gym

I tried Wii Fit...

...the Wii got fitter.

=P

Peartie

HSC
PwarYuex said:
Ah, wow!

Wie ist es? Was hast du gemacht?
es geht gut

ich mache jetzt einen Sommerkurs und in das Semester weiss ich genau nicht...Das Semester faengt in Oktober an

X

xeuyrawp

Peartie said:
es geht gut

ich mache jetzt einen Sommerkurs und in das Semester weiss ich genau nicht...Das Semester faengt in Oktober an
Geil, was ist der Kurs über?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)