What's everyone up to? (1 Viewer)

zaqwerty

HSC
I'm stressing.

We're only two-thirds of the way through Russia (our second topic) and I know there's only a small amount of time left to do our personality and conflict study.

We have an awesome teacher who really knows his stuff but he's so unorganised and it's making me 100% nervous, especially with such a content-based subject.

Anyway, what's everyone else up to in Modern?

-pari-

HSC
N/A
dw we're behind too.

we've only done WW1 + 3/4 of germany, we were meant to do the personality (all of it) on our own - so no class time to do that
we'll be finising the int'l conflict after the trials

zaqwerty

HSC
Well that makes me feel a bit better, we'll probably do the conflict after the trials too.

But, you have to do the personality by yourself? I've never heard of that before.

We're doing Russia and Trotsky so it kind of combines which makes it a bit easier...

-pari-

HSC
N/A
mmm...i guess it's our school's way of saying "sorry we can't manage our time to fit everything into the syllabus...here why dont you do this whole module on your own? " ;)

bumhead

Random Insults
HSC
we are close to finishing russia and then we are doing war in the pascific... i dont really like russia... i hope our next topic is better

zaqwerty

HSC
I find Russia really interesting, but, whatever floats your boat.

Have you done your personality study yet? Or have you just done WWI and Russia?

Jazz1989

HSC
Yeah dont worry. We have done WW1 we are nearly finished germany and apparently start the personality (Albert Speer) on Monday. hopefully we will finish 'conflict' before the hsc. our teacher reackons the topic is so big that all teachers have trouble getting the course taught in time... not including revision.

zaqwerty

HSC
I guess when worst comes to worst, modern history is the kind of subject you can teach yourself, so I could learn the content before we do it in class...

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Jazz1989 said:
Yeah dont worry. We have done WW1 we are nearly finished germany and apparently start the personality (Albert Speer) on Monday. hopefully we will finish 'conflict' before the hsc. our teacher reackons the topic is so big that all teachers have trouble getting the course taught in time... not including revision.
I agree with your teacher here.

I usually finish the course with about two or three periods to spare.

I have finished WWI, 80% of Germany, 70% Leni (I teach these two similaneously), and 10% WWII (the German foreign policy as a lead up to WWII).

I will finish it about the 21st September if all goes according to plan.

ntl07

HSC
N/A
zaqwerty said:
I'm stressing.

We're only two-thirds of the way through Russia (our second topic) and I know there's only a small amount of time left to do our personality and conflict study.

We have an awesome teacher who really knows his stuff but he's so unorganised and it's making me 100% nervous, especially with such a content-based subject.

Anyway, what's everyone else up to in Modern?
Ditto, we're up to our National Study aswell, Germany. Don't worry, you'll finish the syllabus by the time HSC hits

bango skank

HSC
my teacher says he can get the corse done with a term to spare!!!

he has done it for the last 3 years and got more that 80% of the class in the high 90's hurray!

but he is realy annoying and has man periods

i am in yr 11
we didnt start untill week six so yeah haha :burn:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)