Whats going on? (1 Viewer)

JonnyManyTalent

HSC
Hey i've got a question on a situation with some girl i know

We'll we kinda got to know each other and stuff and i really like her and think shes good looking and all that jazz, nd we've been out together a few times, and like a week ago we sat for hours cuddling on a bench in a park and it was just awsome but since then shes been kinda a bit cold and distance. She did all the work in the park, we just sat their at first and then started hugging me coz tbh im pretty shit when it comes to that stuff coz im not normally needing to make a move coz theres never one to be made lol. So im a bit confused why is she now like not replying to my txt or if she does there kinda short replies, i was gonna ask her out this saturday but now i dont know.

So any incline on like what might be the problem coz i really like her but atm i have no idea whats going on

Edit: ok ive like only just signed up to this place and it says im female lol, im not... must've been a mistkae

Last edited:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Just ask her out on Saturday. What's the worst that can happen?

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
Suck it up and ask her out.

She's probably thinking you're not interested or whatever, idk

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Either she thinks you don't like her , or she never meant anything by it and is now embarrassed and trying to let you know that she is definately not interested in a relationship with you.

HalcyonSky

HSC
the short / delayed replies aren't a good sign

and she could be one of those huggy girls that hugs anyone she considers a friend

in which case you're friendzoned, bad luck

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
the short / delayed replies aren't a good sign

and she could be one of those huggy girls that hugs anyone she considers a friend

in which case you're friendzoned, bad luck
lol it would be better if she was one of those slutty girls that gives a bj to anyone she considers a friend

johony

HSC
you're probably her cuddle bitch that she's sick of playing with for the time being.

does she talk to you about her boyfriends/love interests? thats a sign that she only think of you as a friend, and you're wasting your time trying to crack on to her.

VuongstER_boi

HSC
Is it mutual for both of you? Like, was it ever confirmed ish~? If not then maybe she thinks you don't like her....cos you prolly haven't showed enough signs??hm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)