what's he hiding? (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Collin said:
So (according to him), you're clingy... but you're not really protective? I thought girls would care when their bfs stare at other girl's BOOBEHS! :santa:

People stare at alby's cuz she has awesome chocolate milk.
Thats the thing, when he said I was clingy...its not in my nature to be clingy. when he said it I was like huh? cos I dont do that.

As far as looking at boobs goes, hes a guy, hes gonna do it either way. I'd rather know thathes doing it than do it behind my back. Besidaes I look at other guys, so... Like Jarrod 'serius' theres a difference between finding someone attractive and being attracted to someone. Its a whole trust thing. Id rather him not have to decieve me to check out another girl, seriously if he looks I dont care. I look at other guys. But Im not attracted to them...get me?

Collin

HSC
N/A
flipsyde said:
Thats the thing, when he said I was clingy...its not in my nature to be clingy. when he said it I was like huh? cos I dont do that.

As far as looking at boobs goes, hes a guy, hes gonna do it either way. I'd rather know thathes doing it than do it behind my back. Besidaes I look at other guys, so... Like Jarrod 'serius' theres a difference between finding someone attractive and being attracted to someone. Its a whole trust thing. Id rather him not have to decieve me to check out another girl, seriously if he looks I dont care. I look at other guys. But Im not attracted to them...get me?
He probably found you annoying at the time and let that burst out. Some guys tend to 'snob' their gfs in front of their friends and when they intervene, the guy may feel the girl is being 'clingy'. Don't worry about the remark meaning exactly that; i.e you're probably not clingy. But I'd certainly worry more about why he said it.

As for the boobs thing.. I believe the case is more about you reluctantly accepting it. My point was that girls care when guys stare at them.. but just choose to accept it because they know they can't do anything about it (like yourself). In other words, you might still prefer your bf not to look (and hence there is a 'care factor' of some degree), but comprehend that it's just human nature so you just accept it.

Collin

HSC
N/A
azzie said:
Well yes of course don't work yourself up, but it seems she's really into him and he's not really into her.
I'd say be careful and protect yourself by backing off a bit. See how he reacts, what he does. It could be an indicator.
Then settle down in the relationship when you're sure of him.
Hawt av azzery.

VirtualCircuit

HSC
Serius said:
he might have the shits cause he was trying to sleep[work or something you said? meh i forget] and we were a bit noisy until we went on the balcony.

He might not have taken the threesome jokes in jest

Maybe he didnt have a good time lastnight, and blames you for dragging him along to something where he knows no1 [but he looked like he was having a good time...]
I think this post pretty much sums it up, we where making a fair bit of noise while he was trying to sleep, and he didn't really know that many people. Probibly just felt a little bit uncomfortable.

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
angelduck said:
Dude, she wants advice, not knowledge of your own crappy experiences that really have nothing to do with it. You could have simplified ur entire post into "maybe he doesnt like PDA" - the rest of it had absolutely no point in reference to her question. Basically - i dont want to hear about how ur boyfriend changed ur mind about sex before marriage, then 'screwed you over' because he didnt want PDA (which, btw, isnt cool AT all - thats what privacy is for, the whole world doesnt want to see u exchange saliva)
They were totally two different guys to begin with, my current b.f. is not my first and neither made me change my mind or 'screwed me over' in your words. Don't go on assuming things you don't know...I knew I had to change myself anyway. I put it all in a totally modest way and it wasn't descriptive at all, just words. Blame your imagination for that part. Besides, I was just showing her my example and telling her about that briefly - otherwise, my reasons about her situation wouldn't have a justification, in addition to letting her know that guys do these things, that it's normal, blah blah, that it happens, so she wouldn't feel so alone; in addition, it was to being so worried. Simplied posts don't really offer much human contact/support. Stop picking on me and just get a life.

Last edited:
HSC
He's probably just making sure he doesn't say anything stupid. Just give him some time to work out how he's feeling and when he's ready I'm sure he'll tell you.

It's better that he work out exactly what he wants to say than blurting out the jumbled mess that's probably in his head at the moment.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
You know what?

If I was a loyal guy in a relationship, I think I would be offended by the fact that everyone seems to think that guys are always looking at other women, and excuse it as a natural phenomena.

For some men this is the case, but if it's not something you're comfortable with, then demand a change. I couldn't handle it if my partner oggled other women in my presence.

I think some of you girls are either piss weak or unable to trust a man, in which case you are with the wrong one.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
AlleyCat said:
You know what?

If I was a loyal guy in a relationship, I think I would be offended by the fact that everyone seems to think that guys are always looking at other women, and excuse it as a natural phenomena.

For some men this is the case, but if it's not something you're comfortable with, then demand a change. I couldn't handle it if my partner oggled other women in my presence.

I think some of you girls are either piss weak or unable to trust a man, in which case you are with the wrong one.
nah I dotn mind it hehe... ask alby or virtual circuit even jhakka or serius or kami... they know I dont care
lol

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
AlleyCat said:
You know what?

9/10 its going to happen wether you like it or not. Having a view like that means he is just going to do it when you arent around and lie about it. Do you want an honest relationship or one built on a foundation of lies?

Looking doesnt mean anything, what are you the thought police now? i guess outright staring like you would a peice of meat might make the s/o uncomfortable but the stanard stealthy quick checkout should be fine, its just an instinct....shit i check out almost everyone at some point its an inbuilt process to finding mates, wether thats what you actually want to do or not.

p.s flipsyde really doesnt care about him looking.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
You say that but I've been in relationships where I have accepted that it is men's natural instincts to check out other women and it has inevitably ended in heartache or cheating.

My current partner does not look at other women. Not only do I trust that he doesn't, but he gets looks from other girls at clubs and on the street and he wholeheartedly ignores them.

So maybe the reason why boys cheat/check out other girls is because you immediately excuse it as "natural" and acceptible behaviour.

Skeeta

HSC
but...

its nice to look at pretty things :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)