Whats 'hot' for you? (1 Viewer)

ce-silly

HSC
N/A
Edward Cullen.

fucking lol relax I'm kidding.

personality, conversationalist, tall, lean, able to make me laugh etc.

Anything is fine really as long as they are genuine and accepting.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
ohhh

shame its burning up millions and millions of lightyears away, where you will neva get this, you will neva get this... la la la la

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
No way, people who judge anyone by their music choice tend to be the biggest wankers ever.

Like fuck me, your opinion isn't the epitome of all things good you faggot.

I don't have to like the same food as you so why should I have to like the same music.

Such a wank
im not saying that you have to like the same music. im just sick of people writing it off as not being important when i think that it can definitely lead to how you spend your time together or what you talk about. i would find it difficult being in a relationship where all music/movies/books are the exact polar opposite.

jus' sayin'

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
umm if she put on lady gaga I would think she is normal like seriously if you find music taste to be a major turn on you're pretty fucking sad. Whether she has big tits or not is way less shallow.
how is being turned-on/attracted by shared tastes and interests sad? you're a dolt.
and it is less shallow to judge someone by the size of their tits than an element of their character? come on that is the silliest thing you ever did say.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
how is being turned-on/attracted by shared tastes and interests sad? you're a dolt.
and it is less shallow to judge someone by the size of their tits than an element of their character? come on that is the silliest thing you ever did say.
lol

Zee Zappo

HSC
Jensen Ackles, Cam Gigandet & Garrett Hedlund = examples of very hot physical attributes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)