What's illuminati? (1 Viewer)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
No it's not. Where's your evidence? That's the point of illuminati. To make it seem fake so that people like you think it' not real and bam one day new world order with orgies happening everywhere and you aint gon do nothing about it. At least listen to what other people have to say. And don't say something without backing it up with evidence.

Only a small minority of the population is aware and recognises the illuminati's intentions. I am here to warn you.

Now you tell me. How did MJ die?

lolitaaa

HSC
Is that Winona?
Oh and in response to your gif. It's true bro! There's a reason people don't believe me! It's because they're brainwashed and they only think such things happen in movies. Welll guess what, it happens in real life too.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Seriously I have no idea what this is. I've tried researching it, but I'm not entirely convinced it's a real organization.

So basically what's illuminati ?
A mob that were so called visionaries back in the day... Shunned by those who loved the Bible and other religious doctrines... labelled as a bunch of Satan lovers (which was reasonably fair, given their sort of ideals at the time, and anecdotal evidence) by the Catholic Church, et al... They were forced into an action which pretty much amounted to exile... The Freemasons, being the mad cunts they are, harboured these so called visionaries and pretty much protected them from angry Bible loving mobs... That is quite often why many believe there is a connotation between the "Illuminati" and Freemasonry

Many believe that this organisation still exists to this day, they are the scapegoats to almost everything bad that happens around the world... Also, some seem to be possessed with the notion that this organisation is hell bent of world domination and depopulation... The branding is mostly by hard Catholic and Christian kooks...

- HIV, their fault;
- 9/11, their fault, although some would make you believe that was the Jews; :lol:
- Michael Jackson's death, their fault;
- Hitler, all them
- Banking System, yep you guessed it;
- GFC, well, you get the picture.

Quite a busy bunch, I must say :lol:

PS:

Last edited:

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Slyvia

Thank god wannaspoon agrees. I honestly don't know when/how they will stop and how they are to be conquered. Do you think they also prevented the world from ending in 2012 just so they can carry out their stupidly petty NWO?

Last edited:

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Is that Winona?
Oh and in response to your gif. It's true bro! There's a reason people don't believe me! It's because they're brainwashed and they only think such things happen in movies. Welll guess what, it happens in real life too.
do you also believe in lizard people?

lolitaaa

HSC
do you also believe in lizard people?

You guys are seriously brainwashed. The illuminati is real. I have a lot of evidence that it is. Just scroll through the thread, research yourself. Otherwise be lazy and get brainwashed like a shitcnt. I believe in reptile contacts for eyes, like the singers wear to look like animals. But lizard people? gtfo mate

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Slyvia

Thank god wannaspoon agrees. I honestly don't know when/how they will stop and how they are to be conquered. Do you think they also prevented the world from ending in 2012 just so they can carry out their stupidly petty NWO?
Don't get me wrong, the world is fucked and there's some fucked up units in charge... However, I am not saying a set of shady, rich and sinister individuals are the scapegoats to every single monumental event in this world... It is more just the way it is, I guess...

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Don't get me wrong, the world is fucked and there's some fucked up units in charge... However, I am not saying a set of shady, rich and sinister individuals are the scapegoats to every single monumental event in this world... It is more just the way it is, I guess...
I'd say they're up to something if a group of dudes are able to control every single event in the world. if you can predict human nature and how people react, shiiiiiiiiet you'd make beaucoup money.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
They're rich so everyone listens to them, sadly

Jeleina

HSC
It's a Latin name given to the groups of real or fictitious to claim or responsible for the social awareness. They work with secret social societies to helps people learning or raising there life styles.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
It's a Latin name given to the groups of real or fictitious to claim or responsible for the social awareness. They work with secret social societies to helps people learning or raising there life styles.
Not really dude...music industry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)