• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Whats it like.... (1 Viewer)

williamc

HSC
yea guess he still has to learn that sex isnt everything. girls may use u for their own pleasures, but unless u wanna remain a man slut, ur fucked for the rest of ur life

this i what is going to happen

im going to get rich, fuck a lot of hot fake women with no emotional connection, then die lonely

williamc

HSC
...good luck with that

yeah cheers

ok for tonight i've got:

1) a uni party and this girl from accounting who i have been smacking up all semester msged me telling me to come im pretty sure she is DTF. she is pretty smokin and smart but is a crazy bitch

2) greenwood, mate got a new GF she apparently has hot friends so thats pretty much a guarantee ill get something

leaning towards no2

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
well thats the beauty of fucking a random you dont have to perform to any predetermined standard and can be entirely selfish.

with a girlfriend you have to perform to a certain level EVERYTIME so when you are not in the mood and cbf you would rather not shag

I feel quite sorry for you :s

Do you have emotional problems and difficulty connecting with others on a deep level? I think you do. You suffer from Love Avoidance. You have a fear of rejection.

Sincerely,

Dr Zoe.

p.s. this consultation costs you $150.

Last edited:

williamc

HSC
I feel quite sorry for you :s

Do you have emotional problems and difficulty connecting with others on a deep level? I think you do. You are suffer from Love Avoidance. You have a fear of rejection.

Sincerely,

Dr Zoe.

I've been rejected that many times that God couldn't keep count

Captain A

HSC
N/A
that doesnt matter at all.

Wealth is more important than income in determining how "rich" someone is, so if you are lucky to have wealthy parents, then so be it.
ul just be leeching off ur parents. i cant say im not doing it, but i after i get myself settled, im definitely paying them back in some form or another.

imo ur not 'wealthy' until uve earned the wealth urself

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Umm its my money not my dad's.

Edit: And for the record I don't actually leech of my dad, its all in trusts. I didn't even go to a private school lol
If I want something I work and buy it

Last edited:

williamc

HSC
thats stupid

ul just be leeching off ur parents. i cant say im not doing it, but i after i get myself settled, im definitely paying them back in some form or another.

imo ur not 'wealthy' until uve earned the wealth urself

im fortunate enough to come from a wealthy family. Since i turned 18 the only things my parents have paid for is my tuition fees for university, and 2 motorcycles. Any investment into my future, my parents would be all for in helping me out. My dad wants to buy me an apartment in the city when i graduate, but he isn't just going to give it to me. I'm going to have to work for it, and prove to him that i deserve it. Say what you will about me being a spoilt rich kid, but i cherish the hard work my parents have done into getting into the position they are in today, and i appreciate them helping me out to make my life easier. Instead of putting 60-80% of my salary away upon graduation to rent or a loan, i'll be able to save that money, in which i will be able to further invest and make more and more $$$$$$

Captain A

HSC
N/A
im fortunate enough to come from a wealthy family. Since i turned 18 the only things my parents have paid for is my tuition fees for university, and 2 motorcycles. Any investment into my future, my parents would be all for in helping me out. My dad wants to buy me an apartment in the city when i graduate, but he isn't just going to give it to me. I'm going to have to work for it, and prove to him that i deserve it. Say what you will about me being a spoilt rich kid, but i cherish the hard work my parents have done into getting into the position they are in today, and i appreciate them helping me out to make my life easier. Instead of putting 60-80% of my salary away upon graduation to rent or a loan, i'll be able to save that money, in which i will be able to further invest and make more and more $$$$$$
yea i agree with everything - im in a similar situation. im just adding on that u may be rich due to ur parents, but you cannot call urself wealthy until uve earned the money urself. plus you will need to pay your parents back somehow. after all that theyve done for you, itd be stupid just leaving them after all the money theyve spent on u (which im sure would amount to over 500k)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)