What's on your Year 12 Jersey? (1 Viewer)

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
I am getting MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ © Its good cause i am the only Indian in my grade hehehehe.
Yeah, the same thing is happening to us zangetsu.xo, i want my year 12 Jersey.

trihornX

HSC
we aint allow to put anything on the back of our jerseys:mad1: becasue 2 years ago some idoits put racist and rude contents on their jersey, and the school excutives ban it ever since.

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
apparently jerseys should be coming in before the end of term
Ha, that's what we were told.

I don't think we are going to be getting ours before the end of term.

Let alone before the end of the year...

trihornX

HSC
it reallly depends on the year advisor i'd recon if they are good enough to push the orders ahead then you can even get it first day back from year 11. ...tho that wont happen lol

HSC
trihornX said:
it reallly depends on the year advisor...
After this bit I stopped reading.

My year is up to our 4th and 5th year advisors (all five of them haven't done anything in addition to the year advisor job description, if anything, they've done less) so I don't have much hope at all for our year.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Ha, that's what we were told.

I don't think we are going to be getting ours before the end of term.

Let alone before the end of the year...
hey chocolate_lover!! :wave:

Yeah I know what you mean, we'll get them with our HSC results, I expect...sOo sloooooooooow!

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
After this bit I stopped reading.

My year is up to our 4th and 5th year advisors (all five of them haven't done anything in addition to the year advisor job description, if anything, they've done less) so I don't have much hope at all for our year.
Don't rely on year advisors. Get a student to do some work, it will get done quicker. It's probably one of the last things on their mind, with students possibly breaking down/stressing, general complaints, references to write, and all that other taking care of your year stuff.

babylupin

HSC
we order ours last term, and we recieved them last week, which was kewl....i'm awesome and got Gremlin on the back of mine...long story...had the name since i was three

dlesmond

HSC
The jerseys ay...

Mine has been a bit of controversy seeing as originally I asked for "Lesbo" (i'm a guy by the way haha) and my year advisor told me I wasn't allowed to have it because the principal didn't agree.

So I agreed to have my surname (which sounds similar to Lesbo) and just the other day the year advisor calls me over and says she explained that there is nothing 'sexual' about the term (haha) to the principal and he finally agreed to letting me have it. Apparently if old people or whoever complain it's on my head, but meh I get a good name...any other dramas people are having with theirs?

claudia b

HSC
my school doesn't allow names without written permission from the principal- oh and we have to buy the letters to iron on as well. I'm seeing if i can get clauds

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Ahaha, are you serious? You actually iron them on? That's amazing.

It's official - I'm getting "Brootal." on my jersey. If anyone gets the joke, i'll shout them a beer.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
claudia b said:
my school doesn't allow names without written permission from the principal- oh and we have to buy the letters to iron on as well. I'm seeing if i can get clauds
Iron them on? Incredible.

bringbackshred said:
It's official - I'm getting "Brootal." on my jersey. If anyone gets the joke, i'll shout them a beer.
Beer me.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Yeah, you go for the Knights after all... :D:D

And just so it isn't spam... I want my jersey. :(
Hey hey hey... the knights are a great team. The best ever.

And no, I'm not biased, growing up in Newcastle and all.... <.<

I'd get Knights on my jersey if I was more die-hard (notice the subtle way I weeded something on topic into my post so it isn't spam? I'm pretty good.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)