Whats Queer Space? (1 Viewer)

felafel

ahhhaa Gentlemen's Club ey?

that's the name of a formal mens wear store in chatswood!

i heard that at usyd, there's a "high society" - bunch of people with TOO much money

felafel

nah, golden key society is for those who come in the top 15% of their course, whereas "the high society" seems to be a bunch of excessively wealthy people

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
felafel said:
nah, golden key society is for those who come in the top 15% of their course, whereas "the high society" seems to be a bunch of excessively wealthy people
Hmm I'll have to get Shelley to investigate....or join.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, i on the other hand will investigate and roll the fucks :D

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
im too scared to go into the womens room. Spent a whole day asking random people in my tutes if they had a pad because i didnt want to go in there. Im affraid of being bombarded by bra burning feminists.

X

xeuyrawp

Grizzly said:
Dont think ive seen anyone go there...:s
if you look like your picture, they're probably scared of you :p

Anyway (back on topic), is it worth going to any of the queer-space stuff, like I hear they do social stuff as well... will they pester me with emails like the stupid Christian Life club, or whatever it's called, did?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
The Christian boys that tried to get me to join their club were hot as. I seriously considered joining, but decided that pretending to be an interested christian was too much effort for the hot eye candy. They gave me lollypops but :)

X

xeuyrawp

steph@nie said:
The Christian boys that tried to get me to join their club were hot as. I seriously considered joining, but decided that pretending to be an interested christian was too much effort for the hot eye candy. They gave me lollypops but :)
hah, but there's a catch, you have to marry them first to get any:p

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
GoodToGo said:
I think there should be a Men's room if there's a Women's room.

Should be stocked with beer, Ralph mags, foxsports...that kinda thing.
Yeah except not always fox sports, sometimes have blokeworld televised when it's on and we can't miss any of the WPT (world poker tour).

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
golfstick said:
Yeah except not always fox sports, sometimes have blokeworld televised when it's on and we can't miss any of the WPT (world poker tour).
Hahah. Oh how could I forget, Blokesworld is great!

felafel

haha it (Blokesworld) sure is

didn't they have a petition once? a petition for "vertical pole as olympic sport"?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
PwarYuex said:
hah, but there's a catch, you have to marry them first to get any:p
yeah well, i figure that most of them are pentecostals anyway so pass on the exorcisms.

CrashOveride

HSC
felafel said:
haha it (Blokesworld) sure is

didn't they have a petition once? a petition for "vertical pole as olympic sport"?

Blokesworld rocks!
It used to be on ch.31, the community channel, before the mofos took it down.

X

xeuyrawp

steph@nie said:
yeah well, i figure that most of them are pentecostals anyway so pass on the exorcisms.
hah. I like your avatar, by the way:)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yeh i rememba it on channel 31 b4 its demise wot a shame...channel 31 was quite descent its better than some of the shit they show on the commercial networks

CrashOveride

HSC
Oath supra.

Gov probs shut it down coz they were showing so much left-wing stuff =p

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
steph@nie said:
lol that reminds me of the day of enrolment where there were 3 guys trying to get pplz to go to the free bbq also from the christian society thing. Anyways one guy talked to me abt it while the other 2 were sitting down on chairs. Gotta say the guy talking to me wasn't that cute but 1 of the guys sitting down was pretty damn fine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)