what's so technical about sydney tech? (1 Viewer)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
nah, we know how shallow bitches really are.

Pupzrollin

HSC
^Haha

Well to answer the thread topic, there's nothing really technical about my school except for the name it self...It's predominantly similiar to many other high schools

q3thefish

HSC
majority of techies are fuckwits/faggots.

cept gurmies.

PS. gurmies - are the year 9s in your school like full gangster wannabes? apparently they're parading around hrustville acting like they're sw.

hahaha my mates want to staunch them
Lol @ tryhard wanna techies. They'd get rap'd at the school I went before the school I'm going to atm - especially the juniors man, I swear. Meh, hurstville is povo chink-town neways.

dp624

HSC
well considering james ruse agricultural high school sounds like some school for farm kids, anything pretty much sounds better than it.

but maybe tech schools just barely qualify as a proper high school.

so like Sydney Tech HS is called that because they are "technically" a high school, if only just
FARM KIDS! whoo; I actually wonder how many people from Ruse become involved with farming

abc123doremi

HSC
sydney tech aren't lame

they're just low. really really low

yuena4

HSC
We're a technical high school because of the large range of subjects in our D & T block, like electronics, woodwork, ipt, ist, metalwork etc

but seriously what's which the big techie hate, i mean just cause we have faggots in the lower years, the rest arent too bad.... its generally a phase anyways, most grow out of it....

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
hahahaahaha sydney tech gangsters

hahahahahahahahaah

kokoro_no_ito

HSC
lol so salty towards sydney tech, but still can't deny the fact that they have some pretty good looking 4u guys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)