Whats the best/craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done in a car (1 Viewer)

HSC
had a whole bunch of people in a car, as we were slowing down coming up to traffic lights, we all stuck our arms out the window and pretended like we were rowing up to the lights. funny as hell. or maybe i'm just easily amused.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i often stick my head out the window whilest my mum is driving.
i have learnt to keep my mouth closed after a near miss with some random flying bug.

Comrade nathan

HSC
I put it in reverse going about 40, so it wasn;t that bad scared me though.

My friend came to the shops stoned once, so we decided to move his car back into the next spot. I jumped into the passenger seat and my friend pushed then i realised i wasnt going to be able to use the break from this side and the parking spot we were pushing it into lead on to a slight downward hill then on to the road, so at the very last second i slamed the handbrake up. It was very close to rolling over the gutter and onto the road.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
in year 7 i got a lift with a friend of a friend from school. he was in year 12. he stopped the car in the middle of a busy backstreet(its sort of industrial area. ie got buisness down the sides) anyway me and my friend got in and he sped off. he got to 160 in a 50 zone and doged a reversing truck. i had no seatbelt on as i didnt have the time. i just held on and hoped he didnt crash.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Stupidest thing i've ever done in a car? Not realised that the horn was disconnected in my brand new purchase :(

Found this out last night in a carpark. A guy reveresed straight into my passenger door and a couldn't do anything about it.... luckily he was going slowly, not even a paint scrape :)

Bloody scary experience knowing someone was about to hit me and i couldn't do shit about it.

Up until recently i've been driving a ford festiva with a dodgey wheel alignment, not much fun, my new car however :D :D Alas it's a front wheel drive like the festiva, so donuts are a pretty sickening experience.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
let myself get in a car with "fully sick cunts"

i don't know what the first thing is about cars, but whatever it's called when a car drives really really fast and breaks suddenly that the car ends up facing where you came from.

i thought i was going to die.
Alas poor lady, you did. But don't worry, the Howard goverment is privatizing death and life anyway.

metallicrap

HSC
Best thing ive done in a car?

spun it up in a carpark.

crazyiest thing ive done in a car?

drove at about 110 in a street that a cop station was on.

Stupidest thing ive done in a car?

drunk drove.

Outta the three i only really regret the drink driving one, i dont know what i was thinking when i done that, and i dont plan on doing it again.

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
hmm well dragging someone at 120km/h in a 50 zone (some people in a coupla VL Turbo's and a BA XR8 passed us in the service lane, now THAT was scary)

drifting in the rain (rear wheel drive car + roundabout = going everywhere)

doing huge ass burnouts in the school carpark

shaking hands with someone while driving

driving at 80 in a 50 zone past cops

driving with no P plates on

been driving with a stoned driver

(I live in a fairly remote rural area, so people tend to hoon a lot more than in the city)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
drive drunk while eating krispy kreams down hume highway while doing 140km/h in the 60 zone...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)