Whats the best place to do your p's test? (1 Viewer)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
I dont think this has been posted before (and yes, i have searched)
so whats the best and worst places to do them?

oh and more importantly,
should i do em at beverly hills or liverpool? I heard padstow is hard as!

darcho

HSC
N/A
hay.....no hills, traffic lights, traffic or roundabouts.

Tingaling

HSC
the miranda intersection is the worst... i heard it used to be a round about with ... 6 exits... and now they have lights..^^ but still quite confusing

7th Sign

HSC
breaking said:
nah padstow is heaps easy, ull love it
I passed at beverly hills hell easy the next time but testers were hell nice....my advice deffiantly go to beverly hills then you can easily get a car loan from money buddy ...

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
Tingaling said:
the miranda intersection is the worst... i heard it used to be a round about with ... 6 exits... and now they have lights..^^ but still quite confusing

miranda is easy as shit to drive in the massive lights thing their is easy to go through lols....just look at the lines on the road....

padstow is apparently one of the hardest places in sydney to get ya licence at so deffiantly go to beverly hills alot of people in my area talk about this crazy asain tester who fails every one and also the pirate guy fails tons aswell....

bally24

HSC
someone told me ryde was really good and chatswood fails everyone but i don't really know.....i think manly and north sydney are ok though.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
if you're not a good enough driver to get your p's in a 'difficult test area' then you are not a good enough driver to be driving on the road independently.

not having a shot at your personality, but if you dont have the skills to handle more difficult scenarios then you're a liability to others and yourself, and should no be on the road.

keep working at it till you're confident enough to be a safe but good driver

i dont agree with this. in theory it makes sense but in reality a lot of testers are really tough and will fail over absolutely nothing. I know heaps of people who went to places like woy woy cos its known as being an easy to pass RTA, who are great drivers and simply didnt want to shell out a lot of money for failing. I also know people who have passed in 'difficult test areas' and have repeatedly lost their license..

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Padstow is hard....plus you get all those stupid tiny streets and massive hills near River Road Park in Revesby. I think Bevo is hard, but then I failed mine there. My back wheel slightly crossed double lines on Stoney Creek Road, so automatic fail. I was so paranoid about my speed everything kinda fucked up aye. LOL.

sirius_g

HSC
springwood !

as you only have to look out for old people who refuse to cross at the crossings - and drive really slowly - there's also only three roundabouts - which are really small roundabouts.

dddman

Banned
HSC
White Rabbit said:
Padstow is hard....plus you get all those stupid tiny streets and massive hills near River Road Park in Revesby. I think Bevo is hard, but then I failed mine there. My back wheel slightly crossed double lines on Stoney Creek Road, so automatic fail. I was so paranoid about my speed everything kinda fucked up aye. LOL.
bs i hear so many times padstow is dead easy.

Miranda is the hardest, theres a woman that doesnt know how to shut up

ur just shit

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
dddman said:
bs i hear so many times padstow is dead easy.

Miranda is the hardest, theres a woman that doesnt know how to shut up

ur just shit

well I hear otherwise.

Anyway, I go to Beverly Hills.

yssy

HSC
I never had a problem with Padstow. The driving tester was really nice, and after a few lessons getting to know the routes that they take you on...it was fine. Passed first go!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)