What's the BIGGEST mistake you think you've made and totally regret? (2 Viewers)

shimmy&shine

HSC
On a lighter note, my friend stopped me from making the BIGGEST FATTEST mistake and decision ever. I like owe her my life for it, lol.

In year 11 I was failing maths, as I got 18% for my final yr 11 exam. So I was going to drop it and do a combination of subjects that required a Textiles major work, English extension two major work, and also a S&C Personal Interest Project.

Now that may not seem a lot to some of you, but I nearly died having just two of them. I can't believe I was stupid enough to consider doing three major works when I'm a genius procrastinator.

So I'm happy, no regrets, except, I wish I'd studied more. I have two exams in two days. I have a chance to redeem myself! Let's see how I go.... (I don't want to end up regretting year 12 at all!)

Thanks L***

HSC
I regreat chosing legal studies in yr11 instead of physics. Also regreat chosing business over ipt. i would of exceled in ipt due to me doing well in yr10 computers and yr11-12 SDD!, but my teacher didnt recommend doing both IPT and SDD, so i just chose SDD...damn should of chose both, would of done better for my UAI because i like computers. O well....

gemrism

HSC
I'm liking this thread...at least we know we all hate something....:)!
Isn't the journey so applicable to our hsc haha...
the decisions we make in each phase of our jouney effects the latter stages and the final outcome.....

kimberlin

HSC
i regret choosing physics (instead of biology) and not doing extension english which were what i got on my forms --" shouldn't have changed itt !

><"

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
I definately regret subject choices.
I am currently doing economics, legal studies, english, ext. english, maths, ext. maths, studies of religion 1.
I wish I hadn't dropped Modern at the end of Year 11. I was ranked 1st and dropped it because I didn't like it, it was taking too much time and it was really boring. BUT, now I am failing economics (although I was ranked 2nd last year) and wished I had dropped it so much. As well as that, I wished I had done studies of religion 2 instead of ext. maths.
Oh, and I should have studied more for my legal trial.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
rahrah said:
good luck llama! what genre are you?
As quoted from my draft reflection (I really should have everything polished)
"[FONT=&quot]The fictional short story is a hybrid romance, adventure, tragedy.... ....with biographical elements.

I'm a hybrid genre llama
good luck rahrahness xxx
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

rahrah

¬_¬
HSC
Haha thanks =] Yours sounds awesome! A lot of genres there... I have none. ==;; It`s just a short story about something that happens... I guess it could be faction. With autobiographical elements as well. :p

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I regret not doing consistent study over the course of the HSC year. It's probably my biggest mistake too.

P

pLuvia

Riviet said:
I regret not doing consistent study over the course of the HSC year. It's probably my biggest mistake too.
That and, dropping biology

courtneyrobbo

HSC
REGRETS!!!!

not being an uber nerd from the very beginning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not doing my maj works at least a week before they were due lol!!!!!!! and keeping ancient history instead of DRAMA!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhh...i wish i did drama.

Anyone do ancient?

its good, but there is a ridiculous amount of content, particularly for pompeii and herc. yuuuk....wish i did draaaammaaaaa!!!!

nearly over guys :D

i hope...

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
when i did my hsc in 2005, i regretted a lot of things
firstly choosing physics instead of PDH and doing IPT instead of Chem
wouldve saved me heaps

patchy20

HSC
slacking off for first term. i have basically had to re learn whole topics!

shimmy&shine

HSC
BIOLOGY

biology = shitty subject.

Though tis my fault. I beautifully got away with studying the night before for all the bio assessments, until the big Trials biology (that is all the topics) loomed in front of me. Learning the whole course in one night was not a good idea.

I've learnt my lesson

*opens up biology textbook*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)