What's the deal with accelerating subjects? (1 Viewer)

theMoment

HSC
One. James Ruse is public, no scholarships. 2. James Ruse never accelerate ANYBODY in Year 7/8 unless they're disgustingly good RE: Joy Thompson who got like 1st in 2 Distinction Courses in separate years + 1st in Ag + 1st in Adv. Eng + 1st in French. And that was a real exception, and even then, she did HSC French in Year 9. Not Year 7/8. Although a few freaks of nature can do HSC Music 2 in Year 10. Regardless, JR don't accelerate anybody in Maths, guy in my grade got a Gold Medal in International Maths Olympiad even he doesn't accelerate.
Oh yeah..forgot about that scholarship/JR part :rofl:

So I'm assuming that concerti has like a full scholarship
and that she's done 4u maths and 3u music..
so are you like a a child genius?
I would love to have already finished 7 units..
you're so lucky

Concerti

HSC
Oh yeah..forgot about that scholarship/JR part :rofl:

So I'm assuming that concerti has like a full scholarship
and that she's done 4u maths and 3u music..
so are you like a a child genius?
I would love to have already finished 7 units..
you're so lucky
full scholarship..yes
4u maths and 3u music..yes
child genius..no

it's mainly because I came to Australia in year 4 with my family after we got business migration thingy..and like korean parents tend to push alot..on top of that year 4 maths in Korea is like year 6/7 maths in Australia..music I've been learning since the age of three so not too many surprises there :haha:

cjs4898157

korean member
HSC
full scholarship..yes
4u maths and 3u music..yes
child genius..no

it's mainly because I came to Australia in year 4 with my family after we got business migration thingy..and like korean parents tend to push alot..on top of that year 4 maths in Korea is like year 6/7 maths in Australia..music I've been learning since the age of three so not too many surprises there :haha:
ahahahhahah so true;)
dang how many free periods do u hab omg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)