• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's the hardest subject for the SC? (2 Viewers)

Maysa2010

HSC
water89 said:
Umm the exams vary with difficulty I think it depends on your ability and confidence, I spent the year doing exceptionally well in science and only ended up with a disappointing 86. However, in English which people regard as the "tough one" i grabbed a cool 94.

If I can pass any advice it would be to look in the resources section for GEO notes, they are absolutely awesome. I remember listening to my teacher and doing all my work in class but still flunking the half yearlies, come SC time i decided to use BOS notes and scored 95.

ill take your word and just study from the BOS geography notes but where abouts do i find them???

Last edited:

suzlee

HSC
Maysa2010 said:
ill take your word and just study from the BOS geography notes but where abouts do i find them???

It's in this year 10 forum, up at the very top of the list where all the 'important' threads are.
SC Notes, I think it's called..

water89

HSC
In terms of English in the SC, STICK TO THE BASICS, do not worry a great deal flambuoyannccccyyy, just stick to the basics thats what the examiners want to see. Ie. Make sure you write in the form that is appropriate to the given text that very important and commonly ignored, also WORRy a great deal about grammar and punctuation...

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
ahahha SC, cant wait till its over, i'll get like 10 weeks off (kinda) since we dont do anything in the last 5 weeks of school, maybe we get to paint rooms like yr 10 people last year haha... but still I look forward to year 11 and doing the subjects I want instead of the subjects I'm being forced to do lol... *ahem* History, Geography and a bit of PDHPE... its ok but still its a waste learning how to play basketball and stuff...

phoebes@mac.co

HSC
i seriously think that you just have to study everything. and for your weaker subjects study them more.

studentcheese

HSC
Easiest to Hardest:

Computer Skills
History
Geography
Maths
Science
English

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)