What's the LOWEST course at USYD? (1 Viewer)

Squishxmishyx

Olive You.
HSC
I want to get into nutrition BUT I'm sucking at the moment.
What's the lowest science course I could get into?
And what's the lowest overall course?
(Like ATAR)
I JUST WANT TO GET INTO USYD

chrisnumber1

HSC
since you are so determined to go to sydney uni you could always get in as a janitor, grounds keeper, possibly security.

Squishxmishyx

Olive You.
HSC
B Sc /M Nutri & Diet - 97.95
*suicides*

Thanks for the site!! <3
Maybe I'll have to stick with USYD's Janitor
Wish me luck
=]

witide

HSC
Have you considered the B Science degree on it's own? The cut-off is only 84, not out-of-reach if you put in a decent amount of study.

M@ster P

HSC
dw mate if you don't get in directly you can always transfer. A good alternative is to first get into uws medicine which requires low 50s atar and then transfer to USYD arts and do whatever you want from there

wonsta

HSC
ag science is still science.. you can try that one lol last year cut off was only 78 lower than general science.

Kralex

HSC
dw mate if you don't get in directly you can always transfer. A good alternative is to first get into uws medicine which requires low 50s atar and then transfer to USYD arts and do whatever you want from there

:lol:

low 50's? You're dreaming. NO course at UWS is offered that only requires an ATAR in the 50's.

UWS might have low ATAR cutoffs compared to USYD/UNSW/UTS/ANU but thats comparing 70s to 80s, not 50s to 80s.

bio_nut

HSC
:lol:

low 50's? You're dreaming. NO course at UWS is offered that only requires an ATAR in the 50's.

UWS might have low ATAR cutoffs compared to USYD/UNSW/UTS/ANU but thats comparing 70s to 80s, not 50s to 80s.
no, I know heaps of people who got into UWS with ATARs in the 50s. They artificially inflate them, what's quoted in their brochures and in UAC guide is totally untrue.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
a guy who was in my grade, complete dumbass, got in the 50s for his ATAR. he is now doing engineering at UWS.

make of that what you will.

manavji

HSC
N/A
a guy who was in my grade, complete dumbass, got in the 50s for his ATAR. he is now doing engineering at UWS.

make of that what you will.
ROFL, no wonder the Engineering degree at UWS is not recognised by professional bodies like Engineers Australia haha..

ps. i know someone who failed 3 semesters in a row (total of 12 units) while doing B Commerce (major marketing) at UWS Parra.. now shes banned from going back to UWS for a year.. haha god bless.

and i also find it funny how whenever thers a thread about "lowest cuttoff" or "lowest course" etc., somehow, UWS's name pops up in that thread even if it has nothing to do with UWS hahaha

Last edited:

Kralex

HSC
no, I know heaps of people who got into UWS with ATARs in the 50s. They artificially inflate them, what's quoted in their brochures and in UAC guide is totally untrue.

Damn that sucks if its true..I guess people that actually get the 70's advertised for the course will do better than the ones that got in with 50's though.

myst1fy

HSC
N/A
what the fuck??

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
guy in my grade got 47 and is now studying at UWS

lowest I found: B Liberal Arts and Sc 75.00

Mr_TEDDI

HSC
Bro just ask yourself, do you want to go usyd or do you want to study nutrition science?
If you want to study nutrition so bad just use the library or internet and teach yourself everything.
People will say that its impossible when its actually not. Example Newton invented calculus at the age of 17 way before going to university of cambridge.
Think about the creator of modern maths a man who didn't even need university to create calculus. Heaps of people can succeed in life if they wanted but they keep thinking that knowledge is something to which you have to buy, rather ironically knowledge is free. The question is once you get into usyd what will you do next?

Heartingly

HSC
N/A
if you get 40 atar
you may still get accepted for comm/law at UWS

despite this very minor issue, UWS by all accounts boasts prestige

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)