What's the name of your belonging short story? (1 Viewer)

MzBiiBii

HSC
In the trials, I didn't know whether I should have written the name of my title, or the name of the option I chose.

So I ended up writing both,

for eg: I hate being told to smile, then on the I wrote my own title, I thought it looked sort of weird- can I do that in the exams? :confused:

PenguinOfDeath

HSC
you guys know you should have more than one creative writing piece prepared, don't you? theres a chance it might not even be a s/s or that the story you prepared doesnt fit the stimulus/question... you shouldd have at least 3 prepared just in case.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Mine is untitled, as in it has no title not that it's actually called "Untitled" XD

Last edited:

boxhunter91

HSC
Im sure you will be able to adapt your story to the question.
My guess will be 'Your in a youth competition where you need to submit a piece of writing on Belonging' Write a short story based on the concept of belonging.
Or words to that effect.

cassiecocaine

HSC
you guys know you should have more than one creative writing piece prepared, don't you? theres a chance it might not even be a s/s or that the story you prepared doesnt fit the stimulus/question... you shouldd have at least 3 prepared just in case.
No way. I'm sorry, but no way. Haha.

Mine's called "Take Me Away"

phoebeee

HSC
Mine's "I don't givva crap because English is a fag subject"
I reckon the markers will really like that.

00iCon

HSC
What if the stimulus is the title, huh. Then what are you all gonna do???
That's why im making mine up on the spot

boxhunter91

HSC
Im sure you will be able to adapt your creative to the question. And so what if it is. Doesnt change your story completely.

loz1

HSC
What if the stimulus is the title, huh. Then what are you all gonna do???
That's why im making mine up on the spot
thats the reason why i'm half making mine up on the spot. i have a basic idea and thought up in my head of what if i don't get a stimulus. but mainly i'll be using the stimulus as much as possible if there is one

00iCon

HSC
thats the reason why i'm half making mine up on the spot. i have a basic idea and thought up in my head of what if i don't get a stimulus. but mainly i'll be using the stimulus as much as possible if there is one
yeah, i did 666 words of mine today, gonna use the stimulus for the rest, or not do it.
well actually it was 661, but i added '-by ****** **********, 661 words'.

beve

Jesus
HSC
Everyone seems to be planning creatives. I'm going in cold.

HSC
My teacher suggested because we were all so bad at the creative writing section, that we plan a loose story before hand... Definetly worked for me... went from not passing in that section to getting the top mark!

Whatever works for you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)