What's the name of your belonging short story? (2 Viewers)

hamm0ud

HSC
N/A
you shouldd have at least 3 prepared just in case.
It's funny you say that. We were told to write '3 original extracts' in the creative writing section of my English Extension trial paper. Yeah... we all failed that part.

blueduck

i dunno but i know exacty how fast im going
HSC
you guys know you should have more than one creative writing piece prepared, don't you? theres a chance it might not even be a s/s or that the story you prepared doesnt fit the stimulus/question... you shouldd have at least 3 prepared just in case.
nah examiners are more interested in how u use language rather that how u relate it as the stimulus could be interpreted many different ways... and if its not a story then i have accepted that i am fucked and will be pullin stuff out of my ass :spin:

and mine is also untitled...im too fussy :eek:

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
you guys know you should have more than one creative writing piece prepared, don't you? theres a chance it might not even be a s/s or that the story you prepared doesnt fit the stimulus/question... you shouldd have at least 3 prepared just in case.
My plan is to make the stimulus the motif of my story... it's worked alright so far. If the stimulus doesn't fit my story at all, then I'll just write my story as is and hope they go easy on me.

we will spontaneously combust :angry:
This is also an option.

The Sorrow of Predisposition
Makes my title sound like the epitomy of crap... "The Well".

untouchablecuz

HSC
to what extent must the stimulus be included? can we just have the odd reference to it?

raniaaa

:)
HSC
to what extent must the stimulus be included? can we just have the odd reference to it?
for trials they gave us 4 pictures and we had to write a creative piece about one of them.
i wrote my story, forgot to circle which picture i chose and still got full marks so yeah :eek:

ncarter

HSC
hey sorry this is random, but doe nayone know if seigfried sassoons poem aftermath is on the hsc text list, like am i allowed to use it as a related text, help please ;(

Bunzhou

HSC
Do you really need a title? I mean.. is it necessary?

HSC
Uni Grad
Mine is called "Hero", first story i've ever titled cos I reckon giving a title is unnecessary and annoying unless one just jumps out at you.

raniaaa

HSC
i just came up with a title but my sister shot it down *sigh*, said it's too magazine-ish ("Out with the new, in with the old")

Bunzhou

HSC
Lol

Sounds a bit cliche but could work well if you've got a good story for it :)

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
I plan on leaving a line at the start for my title, making up a story, and then adapting the last line of my story to become the title. Shows planning.

raniaaa

HSC
okay i think i got one.. "The Nonpareil Fruit"
what say you? :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)