• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Whats the point in swallowing? (1 Viewer)

eljay080

HSC
The chick should have the choice@!!! But nowadays men are sick and make them swallow!

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
absolution* said:
shutup dumb bitch
Collins English dictionary meaning of "BITCH":

- a female dog or other female canine animal, such as a wolf. A malicious, spiteful, or coarse women.

I'm not a female therefore it would mean I instantaneously DO NOT satisfy any of the criteria above 2 be a DUMB BITCH.

Now mate why don't u.....GO SUCK UR OWN DIRTY LIL COCK WITH AN UNSIGHTLY RASH RIGHT WHERE U GOT MOLESTED BY A GANG OF HOMOS U SON OF AN UGLY OLD HERMAPHRODITE. :cool:

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
HerO said:

- a female dog or other female canine animal, such as a wolf. A malicious, spiteful, or coarse women.

I'm not a female therefore it would mean I instantaneously DO NOT satisfy any of the criteria above 2 be a DUMB BITCH.

Now mate why don't u.....GO SUCK UR OWN DIRTY LIL COCK WITH AN UNSIGHTLY RASH RIGHT WHERE U GOT MOLESTED BY A GANG OF HOMOS U SON OF AN UGLY OLD HERMAPHRODITE. :cool:
Fucking bashed on the wharf. Just because your some college water polo player thats popular with all the girls, it doesnt mean my dad isnt a filthy rich lawyer who will kick yo ass in court. Ill get marissa. ill get seth
man you going down

v sia

HSC
HerO said:

you sound like one

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
absolution* said:
Fucking bashed on the wharf. Just because your some college water polo player thats popular with all the girls, it doesnt mean my dad isnt a filthy rich lawyer who will kick yo ass in court. Ill get marissa. ill get seth
man you going down
WTF are u going on about, that made no sense, not every1 is an OC nerd like u...

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
HerO said:
WTF are u going on about, that made no sense, not every1 is an OC nerd like u...
dude, just because summer is obsessed with me and doesnt like you anymore doesnt mean you gotsta get all heavy with yo "oh man you gay" shit

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
hasterz said:
not every1 likes the OC but all the cool people do

that is all
good point

and on that note

californiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
I remember reading in Ralph a while ago that some chick went on an all cum diet cos it's high in protien and stuff. She only lasted about a week.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
I'm a guy and I actually think that as guys we would all be better off without this sticky crap.
Ok I'm a disgrace to mankind, don't hurt me!

However we can turn this around girls -:
When you (girls) ejaculate (IMAGSPOTGOD), would you rather have the guy drink your juices or spit it out ;) ?!

IceBreaker

HSC
if chicks dont like swallow, they can just take in the mouth & then gracefully spit it out on a tissue while acting all cute and innocent, dont just run to the toilet and spit it thats a real turn off for guys. another alternative will be to spray it all over her tits.

raven1

HSC
"However we can turn this around girls -:
When you (girls) ejaculate (IMAGSPOTGOD), would you rather have the guy drink your juices or spit it out ?!" by HellVeN

hmm.... Any girls would like to comment?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)