• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Whats the point in swallowing? (1 Viewer)

Vegetable

HSC
sry im not 2 good at typing on the internt becuz if i took 2 long i wuld prolly miss a lot of gud stuff

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
i think it would be much better if you wrote in recognisable english.
Yeah, what the fuck was that?

Vegetable

HSC
like i sed but i cant relly help how i talk 2 u guys unless u sho me sumwhere to u no brush up lol

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
Translates: well if you want to swallow i don't care if you like it then go ahead and do it otherwise if the girl doesn't want to swallow well you shouldn't make her because she don't like it

Ahh long-weekend job well done.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Vegetable said:
like i sed but i cant relly help how i talk 2 u guys unless u sho me sumwhere to u no brush up lol
I thought that perhaps 10 years of schooling would have brushed you up a bit?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
vegetable said:
sry im not 2 good at typing on the internt becuz if i took 2 long i wuld prolly miss a lot of gud stuff
You're going to hate yourself if you ever do anything in the office and type boring documents up.

Anyways back on topic, vegetable, I think you could always work a compromise. Say she doesn't like it....

Because of the taste: Use flavoured condoms, some body chocolate, whipped cream, whatever.

Because of the man is in the position of power: Tell her she's in the power, really. Piss the girl off, all it takes is a good CHOMP. :)

That's pretty much the only reasons i can think of right now of why a girl would get iffy about going down on a guy & swallowing in general.

And I guess, offer to return the favour... set an example that you have no problems with it yourself.

then if that doesn't work, I guess you shouldn't force her.

Last edited:

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
You're going to hate yourself if you ever do anything in the office and type boring documents up.

Anyways back on topic, vegetable, I think you could always work a compromise. Say she doesn't like it....

Because of the taste: Use flavoured condoms, some body chocolate, whipped cream, whatever.

Because of the man is in the position of power: Tell her she's in the power, really. Piss the girl off, all it takes is a good CHOMP. :)

That's pretty much the only reasons why a girl would get iffy about going down on a guy in general.

And I guess, offer to return the favour... set an example that you have no problems with it yourself.

then if that doesn't work, I guess you shouldn't force her.
Lol body chocolate & whipped cream... watches simpsons "mmm.. pistol whip" - homer

Vegetable

HSC
i thout u were thinkign about da licoriss whip

yes i no bad seplling stop annoying me

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Head is for the weak.
Go download 'Squirters 2' by Seymore Butts, now that's some good shit!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
u didnt address the hygene problem, some girls have a mental block that its dirty to put something into their mouth which an excrement comes out of... i guess u could try reasoning with them but it aint gonna work of it psycological.... if ure lucky they might agree if u wear a condom

HSC
N/A
my friend told me it tastes like cucumber.. is that true?

also
I heard that when you swallow, something happens to your tastebuds - like they numb or something?

Personally, it doesnt seem all that appealing...

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
The dirty stuff would've been removed as pre-ejaculatory liquids clean the urethra and naturally disinfects it preparing it for the passing of semen. These liquid are clear in colour

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
random quote time!

A woman and her boyfriend are out for New Years having a few drinks. While they're sitting there having a good time together she starts talking about this really great new drink.

The more she talks about it the more excited she gets, and starts trying to talk her boyfriend into having one.

After a while he gives in and lets her order the drink for him. The bartender
brings the drink and puts the following on the bar -- a salt shaker, a shot of Baileys and a shot of lime juice. The boyfriend looks at the items quizzically and the woman explains.

First you put a bit of the salt on your tongue, next you drink the shot of Baileys and hold it in your mouth, and finally you drink the lime juice."

So, the boyfriend, trying to go along and please her, goes for it. He puts the salt on his tongue -- salty but OK. He drinks the shot of Baileys - smooth, rich, cool, very pleasant.

He thinks - this is OK.

Finally he picks up the lime juice and drinks it . in one second the
sharp lime taste hits... at two seconds the Baileys curdles... at
three seconds the salty curdled bitter taste hits. This triggers his gag reflex
but being manly, and not wanting to disappoint his girlfriend, he swallows the now nasty drink.

When he finally chokes it down he turns to his girlfriend.

She smiles widely at him and says, "So, how did you like it? It's
called
'Blow Job's Revenge.'"

--------
probably ruined because you probably saw it coming since it's in this thread, but I tend to copy and paste crap i get in my email.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
my friend told me it tastes like cucumber.. is that true?

also
I heard that when you swallow, something happens to your tastebuds - like they numb or something?

Personally, it doesnt seem all that appealing...
i dont know about the taste bud thing.
I dont think its an easily matched taste. It tastes like what it is. But once a guy tasted like grass. I could maybe see the cucumber thing... but maybe thats not about taste at all.
The point of swallowing - its easy, convenient, not messy, shows the boy you're not grossed out by him and i guess the most instinctive thing to do when you've got a substance in your mouth oh and most guys find it sexier.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah but wouldnt the erm... cleaning fluid contain all the muck? and wouldnt that be going into the girls mouth?

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
:( Does it really taste that bad? I mean how the hell should we know, we don't drink our own juices!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
If you're that curious just drink your own manjuice.

I am not that curious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)