• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Whats the point in swallowing? (1 Viewer)

IceBreaker

HSC
Raven said:
Hmm, oh yeah. How come girls prefer to swallow rather than let the guys blow on their gorgeous breasts. they cant be bothered to clean up?
on the tits would be nice

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Heh, that's alrighty, i'd just smile and keep the pain inside until i return the favour and take a nip at your clitoris :D GRRRRR.

And if the female were to ejaculate and then man spit it back out? Surely she'd crack the shits, or feel hurt by it...

vietbong

HSC
experiment mate...just to let u noe some guys taste thier own cum not that i have

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
minushuman said:
Heh, that's alrighty, i'd just smile and keep the pain inside until i return the favour and take a nip at your clitoris :D GRRRRR.
Eat a chilli before you give head.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
jumb said:
Eat a chilli before you give head.
That should be classified as cruel and unusual punishment. And chicks don't ejaculate the same way as guys, it takes longer! :) And besides, if we all gave ample warning (guys should get the hint when we start to make unusually loud noises!) then there would be no need for this conversation!

But I guess thats never gonna happen in MY lifetime... I can't say I've ever had the problem of a guy pulling away or spitting out- but I would admit I'd be a bit pissed off, then again, I won't swallow for him... kind of a double edged sword, hey?

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Raven said:
Hmm, oh yeah. How come girls prefer to swallow rather than let the guys blow on their gorgeous breasts. they cant be bothered to clean up?
i can be bothered to clean it up. i dont really care, as long as he doesnt come on face. if he wonts to cum on my boobs, go for it, if he wants to come in my mouth, fine with me, ill swallow. im there to make that bit happy and good for him..plus swallowing to very good ;)

raven1

HSC
so, did any of guys blew their load without giving warning?

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
if you give them warning it ruins the surprise :) Plus it gives them time to decide to finish you off with their hand, and we want to avoid that...

It should be fairly obvious when their going to cum, i mean christ, it's not like we're subtle about it. Standing there idly and letting it just flow out is no fun, the real joy is in the struggle to fight off ejaculation.

I spose if i was a chick i'd wouldn't want it on my face, after a very interesting mishap i know the severe uncomfort associated with semen in the eye...

djmattyd

HSC
minushuman said:
I spose if i was a chick i'd wouldn't want it on my face, after a very interesting mishap i know the severe uncomfort associated with semen in the eye...
Were your eyes creamed shut?

Charlottegirl

HSC
Swallowing is a "for the guy" thing usually. Guys tend to like it and it's not so bad, especially once you're used to it.

HSC
N/A
raven1 said:
I dont understand. Why would ppl do that?
umm - maybe it's kinda like a respect thing? like, i guess i would be kinda cut if i was a guy, and the chick doing me didnt swallo - makes the guy think there's soemting wrong with their taste?
ah hell, i dont know
i'm just gonna say i think it boils down to pressure from the guy...

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
minushuman - apparantly if it gets in your eye it stings like hell :\ poor bugger.

hmm usually if you're going down on him you can tell when he's about to come, the guy gets really hard just before he blows, and you can kinda feel it moving up... but sometimes it can be hard to tell, so a warning's always nice whether it's oral or intercourse. and it's meant to feel great if the girl tightens her PV muscles when he's about to blow, so that's another advantage :p takes practice, though... :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)