• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Whats the point in swallowing? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
:confused: :confused:
is that supposed to hurt the guy or girl? - okay, and some people like chili
You know when you're eating chilli, and it burns your mouth? Imagine that feeling down there.

To simulate it, get some deep heat and rub it on your balls.

Skeeta

HSC
i know some guys who have done that for a bet..

*looks around*... hiphops done it!

shhhh

HSC
Skeeta said:
i know some guys who have done that for a bet..

*looks around*... hiphops done it!

shhhh

skeeta!!!!!!!!!!! noooo, no tell, that reminds me i still haven't seen the video of it, gonna get it soon....hmm that sounds bad

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
The Fountain of Youth

The Fountain of Youth
March 31, 2005

Scientists are baffled by a recent discovery during an independent study conducted by UJ-Labs. While exploring the impacts of dietary habits on sperm count and fertility, scientists discovered a never before seen hormone found within the sperm of one of the study participants.

Code named as the "BJ" hormone, it has phenomenal benefits such as weight loss, enhanced stamina, cholesterol reducing effects and increased brain cell development, when ingested by females. There is a very obvious and direct link to estrogen hormones in the recipients and the benefits of the semen. Researchers also believe that long term effects will also slow the aging process thereby prolonging the life of recipients.

One facet of the discovery that has scientists puzzled is the impact of exposure to air on the effects of the BJ hormone. When directly exposed to oxygen, a chemical breakdown occurs within seconds, thereby rendering the effects of the semen useless. If orally ingested with no exposure to air, the benefits are preserved and maximum effects are experienced by recipients in 100% of the lab results.

In an interview with Global Associated News reporters, the study participant said, "this amazing power to heal, improve, and prolong life for women is a blessing from god, and I plan to dedicate my life to providing this miracle to any woman who is willing to drink from my fountain."

raven1

HSC
Interesting. What if a guy swallows girls cum(is that what its called?). Would that have same beneficial effects?

raven1

HSC
interesting link Lhyviathan, where did u find this article?

My friend read the FHM article about swallowing and how it improves the girls chances of getting pregnant?????? seems like a load of ........rubbish

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Shhh!! If you had of kept your damn mouth shut women everywhere would of been believing that crap, and guy's everywhere would of been a lot happier, and Australia would stop caring about every little natural disaster that occurs overseas and Jesus' second coming would of been upon us!!! But alas, the damage has been done, you've totally fucked things up.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
minushuman said:
Shhh!! If you had of kept your damn mouth shut women everywhere would of been believing that crap, and guy's everywhere would of been a lot happier, and Australia would stop caring about every little natural disaster that occurs overseas and Jesus' second coming would of been upon us!!! But alas, the damage has been done, you've totally fucked things up.
Girls are stupid. Don't give them that much credit.

*ashlea*

HSC
jumb said:
Originally Posted by minushuman

Girls are stupid. Don't give them that much credit.
omg! what does it matter if she swallows it or not??
and girls are certainly NOT that stupid.. clearly that article is a load of nonsense made up by sum idiot who's not getting any and girls would never believe it!

Jaguar

HSC
Lhyviathan said:
No, you're all wrong.

It's because semen is very nutritious, and the guy has only the girl's best interests at heart when he wants her to swallow.

What higher act of love can there be than feeding your aqua vitae to a chick?
ah, I love your view of what constitutes an 'act of love'.
Its just personal choice, when it comes down to it. I can see how the whole 'run to the bathroom' thing would be offensive. If guys want a girl to swallow then they should say something before they get to that stage.
But does it really matter in the long term wether she does or doesnt? I mean, the fact she is giving u a headjob should be good enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)