Whats the thing you'll miss most next year? (1 Viewer)

blackratpoo

HSC
nothing. i hate school. its the shittest thing ever. i guess, seeing freinds everyday. but thats it.

this has to be the nerdiest forum if your all gonna miss your teachers. its their job to be committed.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
the whole 'safety net' which schooling has provided.. which is truly ironic as i can't wait till i break this repetitive cycle. Friends too i guess.

Apart from that - nothing else.

I. WANT. UNI. NOW

Last edited:
HSC
lol there's gotta be something your gonna NOT miss. for me...it would be the grumpy old canteen lady with the short army cut hair. :p
haha. maybe there is something i wont miss . but i cant think of anything at the moment. i'll just really miss skool. i love it.

Irrelevance

HSC
Everything but my fucking eng + ee1 teacher. Fucking hell, I loved english from like year 7-10, right now, it's just died.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
for me it would be the familiarity. you know pretty much everyone in your grade and the whole school, classrooms, etc. and they are all approachable. at uni you'll probably know like a dozen ppl from your lectures and overall about 50 max.. and i know someone who's in his 2nd yr at uni and still doesn't recognise the whole campus.
I dont know more than 70 people in our grade...

Everything. The school environment. School life. Friends. etc. etc.

Everything.
Say that after 2-3 years of uni, chances are you wont.

this has to be the nerdiest forum if your all gonna miss your teachers. its their job to be committed.
Teachers are also humans, and some are nice, others are not.

Depending, the social life.

Or what I seem to have, anyway.

Biggest fear of uni would be meeting new people.
Think of it as first day of year 7.

the whole 'safety net' which schooling has provided.. which is truly ironic as i can't wait till i break this repetitive cycle. Friends too i guess.[/quote/

what do you mean by 'safety net'?

I. WANT. UNI. NOW
mmm

Everything but my fucking eng + ee1 teacher. Fucking hell, I loved english from like year 7-10, right now, it's just died.
I loved english too, teachers have a lot of say on what you love/hate.

atm i hate english.

maybe you became a man in year 11 and year 12?
LOL

brendroid

HSC
Nope. Can't think of it as first day of Year Seven. School goes from primary to Year 12, so I was still with the same class.

So I'd have to think of it as my first day of school so many years ago when I first started going to this school. And back then I was really different. A bit louder for one.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
nothing. i hate school. its the shittest thing ever. i guess, seeing freinds everyday. but thats it.

lol sounds like someone is doing bad in school

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Nope. Can't think of it as first day of Year Seven. School goes from primary to Year 12, so I was still with the same class.

So I'd have to think of it as my first day of school so many years ago when I first started going to this school. And back then I was really different. A bit louder for one.
ahh well, good training for work I guess, you'll eventually have to meet more people & enter new workplaces during your life, unless you want to be a business person, but still will have to meet new people regardless.

and it's not that bad making new friends in uni, everyone feels the same as you, they're all new there.

brendroid

HSC
Yeah, I know what you mean.

*sighs*

Guess it's just a question of this - which person looks most interesting/do you want to associate with?

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
plus someone with some brains atleast, dont get leechers.

1titanic

HSC
does it mean you guys will be judging people on their appearance of being a good friend? :confused:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
does it mean you guys will be judging people on their appearance of being a good friend? :confused:
Believe it or not, most of the time, you can judge by looking at a person what type of person they are.

brendroid

HSC
Kinda and kinda not.

Just... who looks like someone you'd like to talk to? The person standing around kinda smiling at the world or the gloomy kid off in the corner reading a book? Every person might have a different answer.

1titanic

HSC
Kinda and kinda not.

Just... who looks like someone you'd like to talk to? The person standing around kinda smiling at the world or the gloomy kid off in the corner reading a book? Every person might have a different answer.
True and iRuler maybe?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)