• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

whats ure pay rate and where do u work? (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
9.86 I'm 17 at BIGW

Dammit I want more money! Hopefully when I turn 18 I should be getting about 12 bucks woo hoo! It will finally reach double digits! YESSSSSSSSSSS
what! we're the same age and your getting more money than me.. your on P/pt time right? cause of traineeship?

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
had two jobs so far mackers n workin for electronically company wif my dad ABB.

mackers- $5.95p/h sat/sun $8.925 (x1.5) (14years n 9months) 2002

ABB- $21.67p/h, then after 8 hrs on a week day $32.505 (x1.5), two hrs later
$43.34 (x2)

sat. first 3hrs (x1.5) then (x2)

sun (x2) never worked though (16 yrs 2004)

Public holidayz (x2.5) never had the chance

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Base $21.67/hr? That's awesome dude. I'm jealous, most definitely.

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Base $21.67/hr? That's awesome dude. I'm jealous, most definitely.
i no it sounds good but i had to work pretty damn hard n wake up at 5am, start work at 6am-6pm sometimes even more. But weekends only work for work for 6-8hrs. Yea it was really good money but i wasted my 2 weeks holiday

Collin

HSC
N/A
Well mate, if you're in a job for money technically you should never worry about the hours.. just the pay rate, since from a fundamental point of view you're essentially trading time for money. If I were you, I would of wanted as many hours as possible on an incredible rate of $21.67/hr. You probably got taxed like a bitch aswell though.. unless you got paid cash-in-hand.. which will make me even more green.

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
na mate, i didnt get paid in cash (i wish). Yea i got taxed like a motherfucker. made 3Gs n got taxed $900 but ill get it back when i do my taxes cause i earn under 6Gs a year so yea pretty happy :)

Sabbo

HSC
Target

18, Casual, 11.7884 p/hour (got a payslip in front of me :))

iamsickofyear12

HSC
JKDDragon said:
Well mate, if you're in a job for money technically you should never worry about the hours.. just the pay rate, since from a fundamental point of view you're essentially trading time for money. If I were you, I would of wanted as many hours as possible on an incredible rate of $21.67/hr. You probably got taxed like a bitch aswell though.. unless you got paid cash-in-hand.. which will make me even more green.
I made $300 this week working part time that I don't pay tax on cause it's cash in hand. And if I did that every week for the year I wouldn't get it all back either.

I get roughly $30/hr cause most of the time I need to get someone to help for $15/hr all cash in hand.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
$15.33 casual - chicken farm (i'm 19)
speaking of tax returns, can anyone tell me when we can lodge them and how long it takes to get our money once we have sent the forms in?

waterfowl

HSC
yenta said:
speaking of tax returns, can anyone tell me when we can lodge them and how long it takes to get our money once we have sent the forms in?
You can start lodging them from June 30th or July 1st I think, usually (speaking from personal experience) if you give them your bank account details, the money will be in your account within two weeks of lodging form (over internet).

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
JoyDivision said:
$25 A Hour, Temp, National Australia Bank, Just turned 19
the second i saw that you posted on this thread, i knew it was going to be a very very good pay-rate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)