• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

whats ure pay rate and where do u work? (1 Viewer)

mishka

HSC
N/A
$13.39 at records management place...

$20 per hr for tutoring (consisting of one student, one hour a week :p hey, it pays for petrol :D)

X

xeuyrawp

jezzmo said:
~$12 @ p. hut call centre (19yrs)
haha, you work there, do you? At Pymble?

hmm... It's hard to calculate mine, it has other influences other than time, semi-comission... I'll just average it... Hmm

Last Saturday I got 25p hour of work, and on the Sunday, got 29p hour.
Ah, Misha reminded me, I get $20 an hour for tutoring- 3 students, gets me around $240 a week. And am soon to get centrelinK!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Haven't got a job atm, but I'm applying for Res Staff at Scots College, so I get free accommodation (with ensuite) and utilities incl, free meals, access to all scots facilities..only Really have to work one day a week, and one weekend a month. Don't get paid, but it also lets me do other work and gives me all I need here :p

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
I made $300 this week working part time that I don't pay tax on cause it's cash in hand. And if I did that every week for the year I wouldn't get it all back either.

I get roughly $30/hr cause most of the time I need to get someone to help for $15/hr all cash in hand.

what do u mean u get $30 an hour if u get someone u help you. maybe the business u work for has to spend 30 an hour for yuo and the person thats helpong you. but u dont get the other 15 dollars. the helper does.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
I think this thread has been done a couple of times before.

$18.50/hour as a security guard

$16 (fri)/$20 (sat)/$24 (sun)/hour working for Eurest who cater the food, etc. for Energy Australia Stadium - good thing about the Knights being so shit is that they won't get a Friday night game, haha. I can only work Sundays anyway so it doesn't matter.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
With spelling like 'ure', and 'u', I have my doubts that you'll get a job at all. Even unskilled work requires some basic knowledge of English. :)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
poloktim said:
With spelling like 'ure', and 'u', I have my doubts that you'll get a job at all. Even unskilled work requires some basic knowledge of English. :)
who u refering to?

and anyway its a forum , spelling doesnt matter. cuase u wont lose yuor job or not get it in the first place.

cholly

Somebody's Left Shoe
HSC
i get $15.40 an hour for doing not much at all at rosehill racecouse...$16.20 if im handling money...im only 16 :D

HSC
waitering (18)
$10.00/hr...but i should be getting a raise to $14.XX next shift
under-the-table cash :D
and i usually get $20 tips per day

tutoring: $20/hr...1 hour per week.

treelovinhippie

<this space for rent>
HSC
Differing pay rates p/h I've had through the years (since I was about 10):

$5
$8
$10

$15.5 - for the last few years (since I was about 16) I've been doing the accountancy for a local business (just basically on their computer, entering in their bills, entering in payments, doing the payroll).... though has only been about 4 hours a week, but still a good job

$49 - just started up a local, home-based computer business as a side thing while trying to juggle my HSC as well. Starting rate of $49, up to around $69 p/h for computer services etc. Though still really in the process of starting up - got an ABN and name and registered for GST (great benefits involved), but still have to do things like create my website and get some advertising out. Though I have already had a few jobs and already sold over $5000 worth of computers/parts and services.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
SashatheMan said:
what do u mean u get $30 an hour if u get someone u help you. maybe the business u work for has to spend 30 an hour for yuo and the person thats helpong you. but u dont get the other 15 dollars. the helper does.
It's a total of $45/hr. I get $30/hr and if I need help they get paid $15/hr. If there is something I can do by myself I get all $45/hr. The $30/hr is just my share.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
when 1 was 15-16 i worked at Roni's variety discounts

I got $5 an hour. And I used to be excited to get $25 per week, and every secong week getting something like $50-75 cause i worked sundays.

Now...I'm happy to say I get $200-350 per week. The only good thing about getting older

C

CaR

$8 @ a store in paddy's and I don't pay tax, casual worker. 17yrs....(though currently unemployed)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)