What's wrong with being an 18 year old virgin? (2 Viewers)

HSC
The reason virgins are sometimes flamed is some of them like to give advice on things they have no had experience with

there is nothing wrong with being a virgin, except you are depriving yourself of the best feeling ever and the most natural thing ever

Miss Successful

HSC
OMG! virginity refers to anal/oral too?!!?!??! NO WAY :jaw: but but..*splutters in disbelief* just when i thought i knew everything. holey eff.
I'm remaining a virgin for life then =\

The reason virgins are sometimes flamed is some of them like to give advice on things they have no had experience with

there is nothing wrong with being a virgin, except you are depriving yourself of the best feeling ever and the most natural thing ever
hmm okay fair enough. I agree one shouldn't give advice on stuff one knows nothing about...but opinions are okay =]
"best feeling ever" ? Haha that's pretty subjective. I thought 99% of the time you don't have to ...do it to experience that feeling... [heh heh beat that ^^]

HSC
Sex>masterbation

physical contact and emotional connection > just an orgasm

that's what you're missing out on

Miss Successful

HSC
so u can just sit there and... orgasm?

OMG TEACH ME HOW!
-gulps- um.. different things work for different people =P
*lol i reckon i dodged that pretty well*

Sex>masterbation

physical contact and emotional connection > just an orgasm

that's what you're missing out on
hmm it's interesting you say that. I thought some people said that it doesn't have to be meaningful , and as for emotional connection, that'll break if your relationship is not longterm.

haha, forgetting about the spooning incident so soon?
i still don't know what it is. >___>; My guess'd be, hugging someone from behind. fine fine. i don't know everything. -cue the eye rolling-

bazrah

HSC
There's nothing wrong with it, and in fact if you don't have sex while in high school you are

60 percent less likely to be expelled from school;
50 percent less likely to drop out of high school;
almost twice as likely to graduate from college(university), which apparently can result in you earning 15% more on average compared to those who had sex in high school.
Teenage Sexual Abstinence and Academic Achievement | The Heritage Foundation

HSC
Yes lol you don't feel like that to the same extent when you are just fuxking someone lol but it's still better than masterbation

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
can still have a physical attraction and chemistry between your partner without being in a long term relationship. If you are out of school for a year (~19 for most people), and havent found someone who you are attracted enough/close enough/drunk enough to fuck you are weird.

Miss Successful

HSC
Yes lol you don't feel like that to the same extent when you are just fuxking someone lol but it's still better than masterbation
hahaha okay i'll take your word for it ;)

can still have a physical attraction and chemistry between your partner without being in a long term relationship. If you are out of school for a year (~19 for most people), and havent found someone who you are attracted enough/close enough/drunk enough to fuck you are weird.
Okay, i feel when you get married, you're committing yourself to a long term relationship with some1 who you obviously love enough to spend the rest of your life with. If i still had my virginity, i'd feel less like i'd betrayed them i think, like the fact i'm going to lose it to them is like saying okay i'm going to commit myself entirely to you, so even if i had a bf/gf before, it's in the past.

of course if you lose it to a person who you're realllllllly close to and are 99% sure of spending the rest of ur life with em, then the above won't apply, but you could wait till after marriage just to be sure :p

I agree it's not something that should be made a big fuss about, but it's small things like that , that show your um...soulmate[?] that you truly love em.

So i wouldn't agree with you on that age limit.

JUST AN OPINION THOUGH.

Miss Successful

HSC
hahaha well i don't know. :shy:
ps. LOL i have a feeling that my previous post is going to have you eating your words right back up and make you revert back to argument mode :lol:

edit://that was aimed at zombie omie jay.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
of course if you lose it to a person who you're realllllllly close to and are 99% sure of spending the rest of ur life with em, then the above won't apply, but you could wait till after marriage just to be sure :p
why does marriage make a difference though? the chance of not spending your life with someone still applies after marriage. plus i think it just seems ridiculous to wait for marriage if you have been in a long term relationship, when circumstance wise all that really changes is your title. idk maybe im being naive or something

Miss Successful

HSC
hahaha sorry luv [said with accent], i'm remaining a prude till i reach uni at least :cool: perhaps then.

I'm afraid my affections are currently engaged in a deeeeep and meaningful relationship with my ...textbooks :(

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
There's nothing wrong with it, and in fact if you don't have sex while in high school you are

60 percent less likely to be expelled from school;
50 percent less likely to drop out of high school;
almost twice as likely to graduate from college(university), which apparently can result in you earning 15% more on average compared to those who had sex in high school.
Teenage Sexual Abstinence and Academic Achievement | The Heritage Foundation
Yeah

...and everyone else gets to have sex. Those poor souls.

Also your source is absolutely ridiculous, particularly because American statistics on this issue aren't a reflection of the situation in Australia AT ALL.

Miss Successful

HSC
why does marriage make a difference though? the chance of not spending your life with someone still applies after marriage. plus i think it just seems ridiculous to wait for marriage if you have been in a long term relationship, when circumstance wise all that really changes is your title. idk maybe im being naive or something
If it's a long term relationship, then surely it means the two people involved are heading for marriage anyway? hmm if it were me, i'd just wait out the extra year or so, [i mean if you've survived this long without doing it -presumably] and then well the marriage should survive if you had a longterm relationship before it shouldn't it ? :)

Yea long term relationships are pretty much the same as marriage [if 'long' is like ...4yrs minimum imo]. I just don't want to leave room for regret later, that's all.

HSC
What

have sex with whoever lol

the significance of the act is no different if it isn't your first time, it's still just sex, the only thing different will be the feelings you have for that person, and they will be there regardless

???

HSC
how the fuck does this thread have so many replies

if you want to, do it. if you don't, don't. either way, don't tell other people/let them tell you that what you've/they've decided is wrong, because it's up to you and a completely personal thing. shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)