What's Your Common Room like? (1 Viewer)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
damn you guys , we don't even have one :( !
im not sure if we ever did .. but the only "year 12" thing was probably the computer workstation at school where seniors could walk in and study (yeah .. SENIORS .. including yr 11s .. damn).
yeah but now the rules have changed - juniors can kick us off if they need the computers .. which is bullshit lol.
damn you guys are so lucky !!

JCDenton

HSC
Our common room got torn down for some new science labs. Admittedly, it was a room leading out onto a roof, but it was nice all the same. We were promissed a new common room, but instead we got a "study room"

You're not allowed to do much 'cept read school books. Other books are out of the questions and all the PCs have been removed in favour of 6 crappy macs, which no one knows how to use anyway because the teachers and the students aer all trained to know how to use Windows.

Its also become our form coordinators office aswell, so its getting increasingly bogus by the day as they now use it for teachers meetings every monday lunch time. And as a final complaint, its not open in the morning or the afternoon.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
JCDenton said:
Our common room got torn down for some new science labs. Admittedly, it was a room leading out onto a roof, but it was nice all the same. We were promissed a new common room, but instead we got a "study room"

You're not allowed to do much 'cept read school books. Other books are out of the questions and all the PCs have been removed in favour of 6 crappy macs, which no one knows how to use anyway because the teachers and the students aer all trained to know how to use Windows.

Its also become our form coordinators office aswell, so its getting increasingly bogus by the day as they now use it for teachers meetings every monday lunch time. And as a final complaint, its not open in the morning or the afternoon.
It's not hard to figure out for oneself how to use a Mac.

zaqwerty

HSC
Don't have one. We have nothing like it.

We have a "Year 12 area" though, which is outside, so it doesn't exactly protect us from the elements or anything snazzy like that...

justCARLA

HSC
my school built a new building last year so the yr12's have a whole floor to ourselves.
we have desks, wireless for our laptops, a kitchen, lounges... a photocopier..
it's pretty good, we have a roof-top garden attached to it aswell that only the yr12s are allowed to use which is awesome cause we dont have to be around the rest of the noisy students!

zaqwerty

HSC
justCARLA said:
my school built a new building last year so the yr12's have a whole floor to ourselves.
it's pretty good, we have a roof-top garden attached to it aswell that only the yr12s are allowed to use which is awesome cause we dont have to be around the rest of the noisy students!
Top knotch.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
justCARLA said:
awwww man.
i so wish i went to your school.

morganforrest

HSC
lol our principal won't give us a common room because he knows someone who was conceived in a common room...

burn

zcb666

HSC
Our common room is good i think. We have a classroom which is of.. ok size. We have a blackboard for announcements.. a microwave.. a fridge.. a kettle.. few lounges.. and a row of desks up the back if u want to study.. and we can use it anytime =/ (for those ppl who said they can only use it at breaks)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
morganforrest said:
lol our principal won't give us a common room because he knows someone who was conceived in a common room...

burn
LOL !
poor you.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
bshadrian said:
we dont have one :( haha but apparently back in the day when there was one smoking was allowed in it
lmao we dont have one either ...
smoking ? lmao thats one laid-back skewl you go to there.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
bshadrian said:
nah nah like back in the days like 30 years ago or some shit hahah i wish man my school is strict ish on smoking
oh LOL.
my bad then. thought u meant like 1 or 2 years ago. !

lilmissloz

HSC
Common Room?
*gasp*
Our school doesn't have one.
Us year 12s get the priviledge of sitting at the front of the school on hard, uncomfortable and often broken benches. When it rains we go and sit in warm classrooms only to get kicked out by mean teachers who want us to die pnemonia *sigh*
My school sucks.

brookenikki

HSC
justCARLA said:
yea well teacher at our school believed after we got a lounge that there was some ody on body action going on. all there was was the guys all over each other being gay. they just love each other so much. they are funny though. i do love them lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)