What's Your Common Room like? (1 Viewer)

yosemite sam

HSC
our common room got deleted for more office space. now the executives have nice offices. and we have nothing.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
yosemite sam said:
our common room got deleted for more office space. now the executives have nice offices. and we have nothing.
haha , typical of teachers.
at least you had one to begin with , though TT"

amyg238

HSC
My common room is smaller than the average classroom.
It has two lumpy couches without pillows, because the boys used to have pillow fights, desks along the walls, a really dodgy microwave that I stand far away from because I swear radiation comes out from the corners, a mouldy sandwich press and a kettle. Oh and three computers that never work and have a big sign next to them saying "If these computers are not working, email IT" Pretty useful haha

I don't hang out much in there, except for when its cold.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Might be a stupid question, but can I ask what a common room is? I seriously have no clue, altho I've never heard anyone in my school mention it, so I guess we don't have one o.o

jeb legs

HSC
hey all,
Ours was cool until our new principal decided that he would take most of our privlidges away, cos he hates this yr 12.
It did consist of:
- TV
- Lounges
- Large Tables
- Stereo
- Cutlery and plates
- Fridge
- Microwave

It now consists of:
- study tables
- computer
- and more study tables

we are continually threatened to be kicked out.... ITS GAY

sarina-jean

HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
Might be a stupid question, but can I ask what a common room is? I seriously have no clue, altho I've never heard anyone in my school mention it, so I guess we don't have one o.o
i dont have one either. we just have a 'seniors area' which is a bit of concrete, a table and a tree. for about 100 of us.
it sucks tremendously.

xx

celticdemise

HSC
We've got a few 'seniors areas' as well but very few of us use it, we just find an empty classroom and use that untill we get kicked out because only one of the areas has working heaters or fans lol. :)
I WANT ONE!!!

CHOWduh

slightly stressed..
HSC
Tiny bit bigger than average classroom.
Heaps of cushiony seats.
Some tables.
Whiteboard.
TV and DVD player.
Stereo.
Sink/bench
Microwaves
Sandwich presser
Toaster
Kettles
Fridge/freezer..

:/ and for next year's year 12 I think we'll get them a heater or something.

celticdemise

HSC
Dam it I want some of that stuff :(
it would make my free periods way more bearable instead of either being outside or being in some cramped 2m x 2m room if you can call it that lol<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

sarina-jean

HSC
CHOWduh said:
Tiny bit bigger than average classroom.
Heaps of cushiony seats.
Some tables.
Whiteboard.
TV and DVD player.
Stereo.
Sink/bench
Microwaves
Sandwich presser
Toaster
Kettles
Fridge/freezer..

:/ and for next year's year 12 I think we'll get them a heater or something.
Are you Serious?!
im sooo green right now.
our school is a bit pov. its still getting built, eventho they said it'd be done about 4 years ago. lol.

xx

mat2154

HSC
our school's common room is crap when compared to others in this thread. its technically a "senior study centre" which we have to share with year 10, 11 and 12. its only tables and chairs. theres a few table tennis tables but we can't use them cause "they were distracting other people studying"

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
mat2154 said:
our school's common room is crap when compared to others in this thread. its technically a "senior study centre" which we have to share with year 10, 11 and 12. its only tables and chairs. theres a few table tennis tables but we can't use them cause "they were distracting other people studying"
Lol, don't complain. At least you guys have a common room XP

xxtiaxchelseaxx

HSC
Well my school doesn't have one. It doesn't seem really fair coz all the schools around here do have one.

0-4-B-i-T-e-M-e

HSC
Well ours has tables, chairs, computers, a separate computer area as well, lockers, a 'quiet' study area, fridge, coke vendor, toasters, microwaves, sandwich</ST1:place press, sink, kettle, urn, air a conditioning/heating..... all this is just for yr12<O:p

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
0-4-B-i-T-e-M-e said:
Well ours has tables, chairs, computers, a separate computer area as well, lockers, a 'quiet' study area, fridge, coke vendor, toasters, microwaves, sandwich:place press, sink, kettle, urn, air a conditioning/heating..... all this is just for yr12<o>:p</o>
WTF? Why is an urn there? o_O;

Also, what's a lace press? >.>

Your school does seem to love their YR12's XD Even have sandwiches made for you OMFG, I'm jealous O.O

Lumbargo

HSC
Our awesome senior common room got converted into... <i>something</i> weird now, and now our common room is the old toilet block. Which got trashed by a bunch of angry Year 12s at the end of last year... so yeah. No common room for us, either.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
Lol, don't complain. At least you guys have a common room XP
lol i rekn aye.
we never had one to begin with.
><"
far out. my school has virtually nothing to differentiate between seniors and juniors apart from our uniform.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
lol i rekn aye.
we never had one to begin with.
><"
far out. my school has virtually nothing to differentiate between seniors and juniors apart from our uniform.
Same here. The school has a YR11 and 12 uniform, meaning that I had to buy a new set of uniform just for those 2 years -.- Interesting thing is, the sister school apparently has a common room o.o

bboundy

HSC
We have a room with a sink and lockers and about 30 chairs. We regularly hold chair stacking competitions. And we don't get "free" periods. We have "study" periods under the hawk-like gaze of an active major in the army reserves. And all our laptops are randomly screen-checked by the guys in the IT centre.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)