What's your job and how much you earn? (1 Viewer)

kalli

HSC
SashatheMan said:
70K is crazy.

How muxh will you be getting once you finish forth year?
I'm kind of at my ceiling price for a few years now... Won't be getting any more $$$ until I get about 3 years more experience...

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
velox said:
Work for CCA - Neverfail.

Pay - $55k ish + super pro rata.

Part time work - full time uni.
55K for part time?

you people are all getting crazy jobs for yuor age and experience.

rozymisty

HSC
I get anywwhere between $14 an hr up to $25 for Sundays working as an assistant nurse in a nursing home, coz I dont have the Cert 3 in aged care.

But i am working on Ekka holiday, this wednesday and I think thats even higher than Sunday rates wooooot!

When I did agency work, it started from like $23an hr up to like $45 for a public hiliday...plus you get night duty allowance of 13%.

Next year when I am a registered nurse, I should be starting off with $44K, ending up with $53K a year, and I will be able to salary sacrifice woo

gemmal

HSC
I'm 21 and working at coles as a checkout chick, casual, what's my pay rate? It seems something dodgy is going on.

My ordinary pay rate is $20.02740, shouldn't my Sunday rate be 1.5 times that, at $30.0411? Instead I'm getting $28.27215, am I getting ripped off?

dodgyfilokid

HSC
gemmal said:
I'm 21 and working at coles as a checkout chick, casual, what's my pay rate? It seems something dodgy is going on.

My ordinary pay rate is $20.02740, shouldn't my Sunday rate be 1.5 times that, at $30.0411? Instead I'm getting $28.27215, am I getting ripped off?
yes...it should be like your calculation but in reality it aint....i work at kmart therefore the pay system we have is almost the same as urs...i asked a manager and he said to me that the reason why u get less than the proper 1.5 time rate is the fact that they dont calculate the full 20% loading you get as a casual when it comes to penalty rates...ask your boss how come you dont get the full rate but as far as i kno thats the reason why.....

dodgyfilokid

HSC
gemmal said:

yes...it should be like your calculation but in reality it aint....i work at kmart therefore the pay system we have is almost the same as urs...i asked a manager and he said to me that the reason why u get less than the proper 1.5 time rate is the fact that they dont calculate the full 20% loading you get as a casual when it comes to penalty rates...ask your boss how come you dont get the full rate but as far as i kno thats the reason why.....

gemmal

HSC
dodgyfilokid said:
Well if I'm SUPPOSE to be getting the full amount according to the Award, then what's Coles trying to pull?

gemmal

HSC
watatank said:
i think penalty rates are 1.5 times the part timers rate
Well then that would be $25.03425, and I'm getting $28.27215 on a Sunday.

CieL

HSC
Yeah, I do coles checkout too and it's not the full 1.5x.. and public holidays and everything aren't the exact rates either..

Lexi123

HSC
I'm a Library Assistant
20 yrs old
$21.68 an hour casual
1.25 on Saturday 1.5 on Sunday but I never work on weekends haha so there's no point in getting excited about the extra money!

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
i get really crap pay.. i get $11.30 per hour =[ (retail)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)