& i just adore the 'spell' you got there...works wonders ey hehheheheheh

Minai said:
haha..that was fun though..together under the stars
i still remember it all
awww how romantic

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
one of my ex girlfriends cheated on me, and for ages she kept being angry at me... sending me very nasty text messages.
My last one... she's just decided to ignore me, never talk to me anymore... she played me good :(

Ezzmaye

HSC
N/A
I want to get back wif my ex actually. We nearly had sex, but someone walked in on us. So he's thinking about getting back with me, but for now, we're just 'friends'

crazychic_66

HSC
N/A
im friends with a couple still tho not close, n 1 i try 2 avoid 1.... wasnt the most intelligent thing ive ever done dating him. the guy im currently wif its one of those "sorta" relationships, he doesnt get on wif the guy i dated b4 him so i very rarly speak 2 him, if they saw each other i can c em knockin each other out cos i broke up wif 1 4 the other.... dont c he point of dating some 1 wen u have stronger feelings 4 some else. dont really know if id call d guy in my "sorta reationship" my b/f or not. we dated about a yr then went on a break ova d HSC fuck buddies is workin out fine 4 me, n he aint complaining either ha. may get back 2gether afta HSC, may not. who knows.

hopefully that all makes sense

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
mmm ive had two 'serious' relationships (about 8 months each) and i hate both of them, and they both hate me...i guess cuz our relationships ended badly lol...but all the girls that ive been with that have ended 'nicely' ...if i still see them things are good...but obviously ive lost contact with alot of them lol

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Ezzmaye said:
I want to get back wif my ex actually. We nearly had sex, but someone walked in on us. So he's thinking about getting back with me, but for now, we're just 'friends'
me too... my ex sent me the sweetest msg last nite, sayn, i want u 2 b mine, ur the only girl that understands me... blah blah.. its sooo sweet.. weve been on and off all this yr.. but we went out officially about a year ago!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
um.. said:
stop playing these mindgames with me, sofia!

(i dont know your name but sofia sounds cool)
hmm i'm not playing any mindgames, i think your playing mind games with me? :rolleyes:

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
hmm i'm not playing any mindgames, i think your playing mind games with me? :rolleyes:
sofia dont be like that, why cant we go back to the good old days

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
um.. said:
sofia dont be like that, why cant we go back to the good old days
lol sofia where did that come from?
what can i call u then?
ok lets go back to the good old days:)

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
mm i wish i cud b friends with my ex...she just has a problem with sumthing...maybe she misses me lol...dnt think so...
but doesnt it piss u off when ur best mate goes shopping with ur ex...when they arnt the best of friends anyway.... i was like 'u seeing the enemy now ay?' lol

Caboodles

my boyfriend dumped me yesterday, and basically he wants no contact or conversation whatsoever. We are no longer friends, and he doesn't want to see me ever again....feels kinda weird after a year and a half intense relationship...feels like something is completely missing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)