• Bi

Votes: 85 13.7%
  • Trans

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Other

Votes: 23 3.7%

• Total voters

Auto Wah

i'm straight and necrophillia, i like them dead, dead as kennedys. Also i like the ones that knows how to cook and does my laundry for me ;) ;) ;)
First i make them like me then i kill them and cut them into little pieces and eat their sexual organs. A sexual cannibalism?? what the fuck do you call it?? a psycho?? whatever

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
straight... i'm pretty accepting of people's sexualities.. doesn't bother me so long as they don't make out in front of you... that goes for any sexuality... i hate it when there's a couple standing right near you with their tongues down each others throats....ewwwwwww! we don't need to see it people!

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Kirsti said:
Just curious. I'm bi and I have a girlfriend. People are mostly cool about it but she's pretty paranoid.

How are gays treated in your part of the world?

Your girlfriend, Christina, broke up with Nick for you. Poor bloke, that's pretty harsh :D

Before you ask, no, I'm not from Merewether High.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
straight... i'm pretty accepting of people's sexualities.. doesn't bother me so long as they don't make out in front of you... that goes for any sexuality... i hate it when there's a couple standing right near you with their tongues down each others throats....ewwwwwww! we don't need to see it people!
but it's actually very nice when your one of the two. I remember one time at a school disco or something My ex and I went into a group of dancing girls and stood in the middle and just started making out. Hilarity ensued.

BabySilver

HSC
AI'll admit to being one who put down other, my rason being... I have only slept with guys, but i have had fantasies about girls, but i wouldn't considermyself Bi, even though i was taught to kisss by a chick, so i guess other is the cloest to Bi-curious.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i have gay friends and we hang together just the same... and this chick who is bi asked me if i wannan go out with her.. but i said no cuz i am straight.. but told her i am flattered... :p

ToO LaZy ^* said:
straight as a banana!
bannanas are bent.. :p.. so does that mean ur not straight? and bent?

baby_b

Banned
im straight. although lately ive met a whole bunch of gays, bi's and trannies.. they are great people .. but they fight with eachother like bitches man 'i cant believe u were with him! ' etc etc....
but other than that they are cool peoplez... me n my frends accept them although its kinda scary at times.. eg. the first time i met them i was kind of a bit really freaked out.. it was a whole new eye opener for me i guess.

berry580

HSC
I'm current still in high school. As far as I'm concerned, I don't see much real gay/les people around, although there are always rumors about teachers and students. Among students, I find people to be generally rather imature about these matters.
I personally don't care about one's sexuality, but if your gay, just don't flirt with me.

Kirsti

HSC
Cyph said:
Your girlfriend, Christina, broke up with Nick for you. Poor bloke, that's pretty harsh :D

Before you ask, no, I'm not from Merewether High.

oooh! a stalker!!! *gets excited*

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
oh man, have i heard that yelled out to me in my lifetime..

zerzillia

I am heterosexual.

I know a girl in my class is a lesbian, and also my friend's friend (someone who went to our school last year) was bi. It's not that uncommon but I do get shocked because they don't seem different. I guess you get fed alot of stereotype images of how society views them even though you may not realise it. But they are nice people and should be treated equally.

zerzillia

to everyone else?

as in they shouldn't be judged by their sexuality only.
sorry if that wasn't clear. >.<

capsicum

HSC
i consider myself to be straight - for the time being. who knows what holds in the future?

just a question: what's the difference between bisexual, heterosexual, transexual?
i know meterosexuality is when the guy is into girly things thing nail polish, hang bags and stuff (eg. Becks).

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
bi = into boys and girls
hetro = straight
trans = isn't that chicks with dicks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)