• Trans

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Other

Votes: 23 3.7%

• Total voters

RiCkiE

HSC
Aeon said:
I voted bi, although i don't know if i like guys or girls more. I've been with my girl for 5 months :)

Girls are so much more emotional than guys :|

I go to an all girls school, so not too many people have a problem with it. Hell, most of them claim to be lesbians or bi anyway.. it's apparently the cool thing to do at a girls school :p
lol yeah i noticed that :confused: it's probably just to set the neighbouring boys school's hearts racing. Wonder what goes on behind those doors...

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
hahaha.. swear there's nothin that interesting that goes on to makes the guys think about it

Lions_Fist

HSC
Nesty said:
hahaha.. swear there's nothin that interesting that goes on to makes the guys think about it
Heh but they don't know that, do they? :p
Ahh well, I've never personally found the whole 'lesbian' thing a turn on...
Ohh and straight BTW :p

arrested development
HSC
i don't know. i sort of want to be a gay, androgynous male. i'm not exactly sure what that says about me... :s

puglover

HSC
to be honest, i hate all this hype about it..
even the fact that this board was made...
its like ooo am i bi? ooo am i gay? ooo do i like to fuck animals?
who bloody cares, stop trying to label who you are...
and do what your heart tells you and do what you feel...
and stop bloody talking about it like some big deal

excuse me i just needed my rant for the day.. i feel better now

Affinity

HSC
But everyone has a label, no matter how unique one imagines oneself to be,
one must either be attracted to the other sex exclusively, attracted to both sexes, attracted to their own sex only or to neither.

More than half of whats on the forum is not much of a big deal anyway. It's not that this is some solemn declaration of your sexuality of whatever, do you have a problem with it?

Last edited:

puglover

HSC
i just dont like how people think so deeply into whether or not they are gay/bi/leso yatta yatta.
like its some big deal.
it makes being gay/bi/leso/animal fuckers sound like some disease

Redgoddess

HSC
i dont think it makes it sound like some disease, and i think you;re way more inclined to think about it if you're not straight. like i've been contemplating since yr7 whether i liked girls but it took me a long time to admit to myself that i saw them in a more than friends type light. i think about whether i like guys because i have some really close guy friends and from time to time they suggest going out and stuff and i dont want to fuck them over by having an epiphany that i'm gay while dating htem, so i ponder whether i do see guys as more than friends. i've realised i'm willing to hook up with them, but probably not go further, so i guess that makes me bicurious, but you have to think about it otherwise you can really hurt people.

puglover

HSC
well buddy, you better be certain when you make out with me,
cause i wont take no bi-curious shit.
sure sure be curious.
but not in the bedroom. dont say you love me, then say im not really gay.
yatta yatta.

=/ ok sorry i recently had a bad dream about this once

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i dont think you can be born gay, but certain influences can make you have homosexual tendencies in later life
my 2c

puglover

HSC
bi-curious phobia to an extent.
its to the point of where you use someone simply because you are curious about whether or not you like girls, you wanna know what it is like to have sex with a girl. bi-curious often forget, that they are messing with peoples hearts. there are so many bi-curious people out there aswell =/ i was bi-curious at one stage, but like i worked it out before it got to the stage of emotional involvement.

do i make an sense? are there an bis out there that think the same?

Last edited:

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
hrm gay gene. i dunno. but socially there has to be an impact. ya know, with all your environment and shit. it's no coincidence that there's more gay/bi/les in single sex schools. no research has been done here. just personal experience.

but to some extent ya know. i think there would be something in us to say that this is the way we are naturally and combining with the right environment.. smack bang, you got a gay. :)

hm. dunno about bi's. as a rule i dun fall for straight or bi curious chicks anymore. too much shit to handle

bshoc

HSC
N/A
To the 99% of people who voted "Bi" - you're not Bi you dumb socialite bitch, you're just doing it to fit in with what's cool at the moment.

/end

puglover

HSC
Yay down with bi-curious chicks.
no hitting on me thanks :p
even though i was unsure at one point in my life lmao

puglover

HSC
a sexuality can be cool? thats a new t-shirt on me im afraid.

Redgoddess

HSC
yeah... i wish i didnt fall for straight girls, but my feelings have a mind of their own. mind you, i'm trying hard to ignore them.

i agree it's wrong to lead a girl (or a guy for that matter) on if you're just curious, but i'm bicurious only wanting to get involved with girls, but dont mind hooking up with boys, opposite from usual, and at heaps of parties i go to girls and guys randomly hook up without it meaning anything, so i dont see hte problem if i do it too. like why should it be a problem simply because i know 100% that i wouldnt want to date them i just want a bit of fun? but then in those situations there isnt really any chance of confusion any way, they wouldnt think i wanted more i dont think, and if i hook up with a girl (never happened outside a rlnship yet) it'd be because i was interested in her. *shrugs* i try not to judge ppl, and i try not to hurt ppl. i've been reasonably successful so far, in the 2nd one at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)