Votes: 85 13.7%
  • Trans

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Other

Votes: 23 3.7%

• Total voters

Redgoddess

HSC
what mind frame? and arent you just saying you want to hook up with women...how can they fuck you over if all it is is hooking up? are you interested in a relationship with one? (sorry to barrage you with questions, my bad). i cant wait to go to uni and meet girls :D *sigh* all my friends are straight, although i've managed to squeeze a pash or two out of a couple of them...

sk1001

HSC
5.99% Gays and 2.69% Lesbian? Those numbers are unhealthy, very unhealthy.

jest

HSC
Redgoddess said:
what mind frame? and arent you just saying you want to hook up with women...how can they fuck you over if all it is is hooking up? are you interested in a relationship with one? (sorry to barrage you with questions, my bad). i cant wait to go to uni and meet girls :D *sigh* all my friends are straight, although i've managed to squeeze a pash or two out of a couple of them...
lol me too i can't wait for uni. high school was pretty difficult cause i went to a catholic school so there wasn't much (or none at all)

jest

HSC
sk1001 said:
5.99% Gays and 2.69% Lesbian? Those numbers are unhealthy, very unhealthy.
unhealthy? they're low.. so you're saying they should be higher right?

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
chiselwick said:
^ no that's normal, my brother went through the same thing. Infact I think he was asexual.

Anyway, I'm bi but leaning towards the lesbian side lately. I dunno... anyone know any bi/lesbian girls in NSGHS? :shy: *blush* (going there this yr)
From experience, do NOT date a girl from your school. If you break up, it's REALLY hard. I suggest meeting other gaymos OUTSIDE school- believe me, you'll be doing yourself a huge favour.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I'm straight. Though, I have one friend who used to be very open about his bisexuality (he's liked guys ever since Year 8) but in the past few months he's been very persistant trying to convince everyone he is straight. It makes me sad, because it is very obvious he is still bisexual; in one-on-ones he'd talk to me about a certain male friend and how much he liked him, but the second one of his mates would come into the room, he'd go back to his, "I'm not bisexual!!" stance. :( I know why he's trying to deny it, I just don't like it. I hope he learns to accept his sexuality soon.

grue

HSC
sk1001 said:
The Lesbian stat, yes.
My bad. :eek: I voted for "Gay" instead of "Lesbian" because Lesbian sounds more "femme" to me. :D I'm butch. Or more correctly baby butch because my Asian heritage makes me more androgynous (I tend to get the word 'cute' more than 'handsome' :mad1:) than bull dyke.

Jachie said:
I'm straight. Though, I have one friend who used to be very open about his bisexuality (he's liked guys ever since Year 8) but in the past few months he's been very persistant trying to convince everyone he is straight. It makes me sad, because it is very obvious he is still bisexual; in one-on-ones he'd talk to me about a certain male friend and how much he liked him, but the second one of his mates would come into the room, he'd go back to his, "I'm not bisexual!!" stance. :( I know why he's trying to deny it, I just don't like it. I hope he learns to accept his sexuality soon.
:( I hope it works out well for him. Perhaps he's afraid his guy friends aren't going to tolerate him?

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
grue, thanks. I'm 95% sure that's the reason he's backtracking. His friends do pay him out often, and it would become really immature and grating, but they still "accepted" him and everything. They just wouldn't pass up the opportunity to bag him out for it, and I think the constant "light hearted" teasing became too much.

sk1001

HSC
grue said:
My bad. :eek: I voted for "Gay" instead of "Lesbian" because Lesbian sounds more "femme" to me. :D I'm butch. Or more correctly baby butch because my Asian heritage makes me more androgynous (I tend to get the word 'cute' more than 'handsome' :mad1:) than bull dyke.

:( I hope it works out well for him. Perhaps he's afraid his guy friends aren't going to tolerate him?
You have been forgiven.

fearless86

HSC
i would say if youre going to an all-girls school, dont hook up with anyone from there- you dont need the scandal or the distraction from your studies. just wait till uni and let loose then.
my girlfriend went to nsghs. one of her friends came out in yr.8 or something and was bullied heaps.

chiselwick

HSC
N/A
Redgoddess said:
I guess I worded that wrong. I'm all for a hook up if we're both not interested ina relationship. But when it comes down to wanting a relationship.... it's gotta be an actual relationship. No third parties. You get me? Yeah... Uni sounds great!!!! think of all those girls...hahahah

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I'm straight and don't care what other people are, really. In the end gay guys just mean less competition.

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
If the lesbian stat looks unhealthy, just think of how many biexuals there are! Thats half lesbian isnt it? hahah

Redgoddess

HSC
chiselwick said:
I guess I worded that wrong. I'm all for a hook up if we're both not interested ina relationship. But when it comes down to wanting a relationship.... it's gotta be an actual relationship. No third parties. You get me? Yeah... Uni sounds great!!!! think of all those girls...hahahah
haha okay that makes sense...and third parties in a relationship? doesn't sound good to me either.

xiaoyan

Banned
HSC
N/A
i no understand y is sex can be gay. my bf like it striaght but sometimes lie down is k. which way dis????????

i shy that say this on internets. maybe msn nice

EmmR

Vegetarian Noodles!!!
HSC
What if your not interested in either ? =S i think im asexual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)