When are university holidays in Australia? (1 Viewer)

caninesandy

HSC
Hey there!
I am planning a trip to Canada in 2017 but wish to attend university in that year as well and need to know when the university holidays in Australia generally are. I have tried to google this but I only get confused by the timetables... :p I was planning on going around April-June time for around a month.
Thanks for the help!

crowley926

HSC
I think July-August are the holiday dates between S1 and S2 but check with the uni you're planning to go to for specific dates

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
the entire year is a holiday

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
It changes yearly and lots of the university's have fairly different dates.

But wait till novemberish next year, and then you should be able to find out the dates.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Would be helpful which uni you are planning to go to.

Generally it is like 1 month mid June-July then 3/4 months from Nov-Feb/March

CTon

HSC
Just like schools in different states the holidays/breaks vary for each university across the country. Figure out which universities you'll most likely be going to and look at their 2017 calendars. If it is not up yet look at the 2015 and 2016 calendars to get an idea of where the breaks/exams are (any significant change by more than a week is unlikely).

Generally speaking though Mid June to Mid July is a good bet universally across the country in the winter whilst Early December to Early February for the summer, but like I said, it is different for every university.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)