When do new classes open up? (1 Viewer)

Bloomster

HSC
N/A
Hi there, went to enrolment today and was so surprised at how full all the classes were. Alot of classes were for late afternoon only.
  1. Does anyone know when they open up any new classes? Or do I just have to keep checking back each day?
  2. Do I just keep logging in to check if any previously full classes have any available spots? I'm guessing most people are fine tuning their schedule. Is there any chance of any spots opening up in 'full classes' due to people changing their choices?
Thanks

MrBean1561

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi there, went to enrolment today and was so surprised at how full all the classes were. Alot of classes were for late afternoon only.
  1. Does anyone know when they open up any new classes? Or do I just have to keep checking back each day?
  2. Do I just keep logging in to check if any previously full classes have any available spots? I'm guessing most people are fine tuning their schedule. Is there any chance of any spots opening up in 'full classes' due to people changing their choices?
Thanks
1. In my experience, the Unit Co-ordinator usually opened up new classes around week 1. Also do check back each day, they might open up new times before the semester starts.
2. Yes, keep logging back in there is definitely a chance (however small it may be) that someone has changed their class times.

Bloomster

HSC
N/A
Sorry for the late reply on full classes.

In my case, it was: BIOL108, MKTG101, LING109, BUSL100.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)