when do our school emails get deleted (1 Viewer)

Bob99

temporarylol hater
HSC
i think you have a month or 2 into the new year before it gets deleted i dont remember exactly

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
mine gets deleted in December i think

yanujw

HSC
I lost access to look at my school gmail inbox around April. But all the other google services related to the account (docs, sheets, slides, even classroom) are all still there... a full 12 months after my HSC.

Bob99

temporarylol hater
HSC
iirc from what my IT dept from my school said if you go to a public school they get deleted halfway into the next school year
yeah i think that was the same for me too

C_master

HSC
I lost access to look at my school gmail inbox around April. But all the other google services related to the account (docs, sheets, slides, even classroom) are all still there... a full 12 months after my HSC.
Oof

C_master

HSC
i think you have a month or 2 into the new year before it gets deleted i dont remember exactly
That’s sad I have been saving every email I have ever received in my years of schooling for it to be deleted after the HSC😤 bruh 6k of nothing

Bob99

temporarylol hater
HSC
That’s sad I have been saving every email I have ever received in my years of schooling for it to be deleted after the HSC😤 bruh 6k of nothing
same i never opened any of the google classroom notifications so i had like 10k worth of unopened emails

avicidal

HSC
2022er here, i was able to access my gmail account up unti mid june, could be different depending on whatever the IT guy feels like deleting it. If you want, you could download all of your emails and google drive stuff into a Google takeout, where its a file containing all of the data locally. Then some email clients can read the google takeout files such as firefox thunderbird. So i guess my 1am emergency emails to my english teacher can be forever on my pc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)